Cigna Claims Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna Claims Processor Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

It was just the normal interview process. Alot of the questions were "Tell me about a time..." They also asked what you like and dislike abput your current job. My interview only lasted about 15 min. It was a very simple interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and co-worker disagreed and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

basic interview questions. what can you bring to the company, what achievements have you had, why should we hire you over the other candidates, what do you like and dislike about your current job, yadda yadda.

Interview Questions

• name an achievement with your current job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (Chattanooga, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

It went well. I interviewed with a lady who was very, very nice. I thought nothing of this. Turns out, this was the lady who headed my department out of California.

Interview Questions

• All situation based questions. I find that most of the questions asked for any positions within the company are mainly situational-based questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Pittsburgh, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

I first had an interview with a staffing agency and then one with Cigna about a week later. They went through my resume and asked me behavioral questions. I did not receive any positive/negative feedback during the interview. My interviewers were extremely difficult to read; therefore, I could not evaluate my performance based on feedback.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you had difficulty with a co-worker and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Claims Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna in November 2014.

Interview

Submitted online app on Taleo. Contacted by recruiter two days later. Phone interview set up two days after. Typical phone interview. A member of Cigna management will make the next contact to set up face to face interview if interested.

Interview Questions

• Wouldn't be the question. It was the info about the job screening. Company does nicotine screening.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was completely over the phone. Three individuals were on the call; HR representative and two managers. There was only one interview before an offer was made. The questions were straight forward and mostly consisted of behavioral type of questions. They emphasized working on virtual teams and described the job in detail. The company does perform a background check but does not require a drug test for this particular position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you did not agree with your supervisor and what you did?   Answer Question

Claims Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Interview Process was fairly simple. Step 1 included a phone interview with an HR representative outside the office. Step 2 included a one-on-one interview with the hiring manager which consisted mainly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were able to solve a problem that other employees could not?   Answer Question

Claim Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hooksett, NH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigna (Hooksett, NH) in August 2011.

Interview

had 1 interview, they focused on computer experience more than industry experience. they look for upbeat, happy personalities

Interview Questions

• none, was a simple 10 min interview   2 Answers

Negotiation

none at all 30k is the max for the position

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Wilmington, DE) in October 2009.

Interview

Initial contact was good, they tried to lowball the salary, then during the interview promised the schedule was flexible.

Interview Questions

• Their questions are all behavior based. "Tell me a time when..."   Answer Question

Negotiation

They lowballed me and we went back and forth 3 times.

Claims Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigna in September 2011.

Interview

I received an email 2 months after applying online for job. The email said to complete questionnaire attached and send back with MS Word resume. Received call from Talent Recruiter and was asked basic questions and asked when I was available to interview the following day. Interviewed with 2 managers of the department and the questions asked were very easy to answer because many were the same from the questionnaire I previously filled out. Received email following day to call about the status of my interview. Offered position and was instructed to wait for emails that will allow me to complete new hire paperwork electronically and give instructions for background and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of a time when you had to meet specific quality and production standard?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you came up with a process or procedure to solve a problem   Answer Question