Cigna Compliance Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna Compliance Specialist Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Compliance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

It began with a phone interview with the recruiter, followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager, followed by an in-person interview with two team members who were located at the office, followed with a telephone interview with the team members who were located off-site. About two weeks later, I received the offer from the recruiter and accepted.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Bedford, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

I had a telephone interview and an in person interview. The telephone interview was behavioral. I expected questions about the company and about my experience, but I got questions such as: (1) explain a time where you had to deal with a person you didn't like in the workplace. (2) Explain a time when you got overloaded in the workplace. (3) What are your salary requirements? (4) Describe how you find information when you need it. I was told the salary range for this position was in the $60,000s.

I also had an in person interview which was very informal. Mostly questions about my background and qualifications. I was seeking to transition from another field so a lot of the interview was about why I was dissatisfied with my current career and why I was looking for a change. The interviewer was nice enough, but I never heard anything after this time, even when I tried to follow up by phone and e-mail.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you got overloaded in the workplace. Describe how you find information when needed.   Answer Question