Cigna Customer Service Advocate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna Customer Service Advocate Interview Questions

Interviews at Cigna

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigna (Scranton, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Not bad! Many "give me an example of...tell me a time when..." Questions. Be confident. Be yourself. They are trying to get to know the real you. They want to know you will keep your cool and can actually speak to the customers. Let them know you can handle all types of situations and personalities.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had an issue with a co-worker and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna in July 2016.

Interview

I applied through indeed and received an email about a couple weeks later asking for a phone interview with a recruiter later that day. Casual 15 minute interview, and was told my profile would be sent to the hiring manager. Received an email for an in person interview about a week later. Interview was about an hour long with two individual where I was asked about two questions and the rest was them talking about the company and role itself.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Describe a time you had to diffuse a situation with a difficult customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Visalia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Visalia, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied online, Got a phone interview with recruiter. Recruiter set up a time for a face to face interview. Face to face interview took over an hour. Interviewed with two different people.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bourbonnais, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Bourbonnais, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

Applied online, got a email to set up a phone interview the next day. Spoke to the HR rep and was very pleasant and told me about the position and what interview questions they are looking for for the face to face. Had the face to face and they were all behavioral question. It lasted for a good 30mins

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you used your technical knowledge to real life situations   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denison, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (Denison, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

They take like 3-4 weeks to complete the hiring process because they do extensive background checks, such as previous job and educational verification and it makes you anxious to have to sit around and get it all completed. So the hiring process for me was right at a month long.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Are you empathetic? That is all i remember since it has been over 3 years now.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cigna (Scranton, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

When arriving at Cigna it was a professional interview setting, but at the same time the supervisors made it relaxed. The company makes you feel comfortable and welcomed. Causal business attire is suggested, but nothing fancy!

Interview Questions

• In person interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions . Be prepared and have real life examples, but do not overthink it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cigna (Chattanooga, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter around 8pm at night asking if I was still interested in the position. After a quick phone interview I was scheduled for an in person interview the next day. The interview started 20 minutes late and was finished within 12 minutes. It consisted of behavioral questions and the person interviewing me seemed annoyed if I didn't answer the questions the second she stopped talking. The interview took place in the seating area for the cafeteria and there were a lot of distractions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you disagreed with someone in authority.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bourbonnais, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Bourbonnais, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got an email a couple days later to set up a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 15 minutes and was asked basic questions like why do you want to work at cigna. Got and email the same day to set up and in person interview. The in person interview had 2 people ask questions like tell me a time when ... lasted about a half hour. Was told someone would contact me within a week to let me know if I got the job or not. Took over 2 weeks to receive email with offer or no offer.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you had to deal with an angry customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Scranton, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview consisted of, Why work for Cigna , why do you want to leave your current job or reason for leaving other jobs. In person interview consisted of all behavorial based questions.

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Chattanooga, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted in the cafeteria and could cause distraction so you must stay focused on the task at hand. Interview lasted maybe 30 minutes and they use the "STAR" method, I googled all of the different situational questions ahead of time so I would have an idea of what I would be asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you performed a task and the the result was not what you expected.   1 Answer