Cigna Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Cigna Interview Questions in Denver, CO

2.8

Business Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward. STAR style formatting. The Interviewer was very nice and informative about the position. They were very engaging and honest with the questions I had for them. They asked about salary expectations and why i made the decision to apply for that position

Actuary Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Denver, CO) in November 2012.

Interview

Submitted the application online and got a phone interview request three weeks later.
    I thought that I did well on the interview but I did not get the job so I must do something wrong. It was my first phone interview for job but I felt well prepared. Make sure go over the common phone interview questions.

TECDP Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Denver, CO) in November 2011.

Interview

They came to the university to hire for the TECDP program. It starts with a telephonic behavioral round, which is pretty easy. Then they call you for a 2nd round of interview which lasts for 2 days. This involves many aspects, like 1:1, presentation, skills test. I think its easy to crack if you jest be yourself. Confidence and team player is what they looking for.
    The experience was great overall/

Interview Questions

• I think the presentation is the tough part.   1 Answer

Business Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Denver, CO) in June 2011.

Interview

Rather than my prospective manager, I interviewed with 2 managers in the department. In the long run, this didn't help at all because had I met with the manager, I would not have accepted the position. This person was not a good leader for me. After I quit, there were a few others who did also.