Cigna Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna Director Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT) in May 2015.

Interview

I knew most of the people as I had worked with them. It was fairly informal process, all by phone. I did a group interview with the people that would be reporting to me and individual phone interviews with people I would be interacting with on a regular basis

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to leave Anthem?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Bloomfield, CT) in November 2011.

Interview

Was an employee referral - had an initial phone screening with the internal recruiter, phone interview with the recruiter's manager. I then participated in 4 interviews in person with various leaders (AVP, VP level) including the hiring manager. Impressed by the company leadership - everyone spoke highly of the executive leadership and growth potential of the company. Culture seemed friendly and engaged. Warm reception from the people I met.

Sent thank you notes to everyone - followed up with the recruiter the following week - no response. Followed up via phone and email a number of times over the following few weeks - never any response from the recruiter. Impressed by the company - not impressed by the recruiting team.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna in July 2010.

Interview

prescreening with recruiter on-phone then face to face panel interview

Interview Questions

• How has your experience prepared you for this position?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a time with you went above and beyond for one of your employees?   Answer Question