Cigna Graphic Design Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Graphic Design Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Austin, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I initially had a request for a phone interview. I waited a week for a given date and time, then had to contact HR myself after waiting for a confirmed time. I finally had the phone interview p my on-site interview. The man who interviewed me (who would have been my supervisor on site) I felt was rude and grumpy because it was his first day back from vacation. I was more than capable of filling the role for the position. He did not talk much about my credentials, only how I handle other individuals. I spent fifteen years at a publishing company and I am easy going not hard to work with. He refused to even look at my portfolio or even my references. I was completely disgusted when I walked out. I have no desire to work for CIGNA after that experience.I wrote a thank you for the interview letter and I immediately withdrew my application.

Interview Questions

• If you can't get help from your supervisor, what do you do to get the job done?   Answer Question