Cigna Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Cigna

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cigna in December 2015.

Interview

Basic phone interview. Asked about personal skills, things on my resume, and about the actuarial profession in general. Wanted to know about my knowledge on the current health care reform.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

applied through web site and get a phone interview. The manager asked a lot of behavioral questions and asked many things about my resume. The pace of the interview can be a little intense because she kept asking very quickly.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Very poor experience. Had first hour long behavioral in early May and a follow-up interview (behavioral and more general questions) about a week later. Was then contacted by initial interviewers who asked me about a second round interview, AFTER having the second round interview. Ended up not hearing back until almost two months after the initial interview, after multiple follow-ups and recommendations from current employees and others. Very disorganized and unnecessarily long process. Lack of clear (practically any) communication internally and to myself.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna in September 2016.

Interview

Two round interview via Skype. First round was with two Specialists. Second round was with three people, two managers and a director. They mainly asked behavioral questions and information on your resume.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

I met with my potential supervisor and two coworkers. It was more of a conversation than an interview. I was asked questions about who I was and what I wanted to get out of my internship at Cigna.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna in February 2016.

Interview

I got an email and a phone interview. Still waiting back to hear from the hiring manager. The person I interviewed with asked the same question to me several times so I was kind of confused.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cigna (Bloomfield, CT).

Interview

I applied online then within several days I got a phone call from HR and then scheduled a phone interview. There were about 2-3 total interviews (phone, Skype, in-person) and after the last one I got a call with an offer

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Cigna?
      Tell me about your past work and academic experiences.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Applied through Cigna website. Took about three weeks for them to get back to me. Set up a phone interview for the following week. It was both behavioral and technical questions. I spoke with one person, an employee who had been at Cigna for a while. They were easy going nothing unexpected.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online, heard back fairly quickly. Had a phone interview then I came to an in-office interview. All of the questions were very straight-forward, mostly behavioral with a few technical questions (how would you price this plan...). This is the health-care industry, so I was asked to explain Obamacare. Nothing that bad at all. There were not any wild questions

Other offer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Met with the two recruiters at an information session through my school's insurance club and had a one-on-one interview the following day. I had not passed any actuarial exams at the time so I was not competitive enough to secure an internship position. The recruiter that I interviewed with was incredibly kind and reached out to me via email to explain why I was not chosen and how I could strengthen my application for the following recruiting cycle.