Cigna Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Quick and straight forward . I was interviwed by UM Director who saw my prior experience mirrored the role of what was on the table. I was able to negotiate my start date and pay rate.

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigna (Iowa City, IA) in October 2017.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at the career fair and had a 30 minute interview the next day. I was interviewed by 2 employees of Cigna who are current actuaries.

Interview Questions

• If I asked you to clean every window on every university building on campus, how much would you ask me to pay you?   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Storrs, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cigna (Storrs, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

I got the first round interview by attending the campus career fair. It was back to back interview. It took 30 mins for each, and 1 hour in total.

Interview Questions

• What's the latest news you read about Cigna and health insurance ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus site. Two behavioral phone interviews with two current employees each, then a super day at HQ. Process took about 4 weeks. Overall very easy process, the usual behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work on a dysfunctional team and how you made it work   Answer Question

AEDP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

The interviewer is really nice. She is really chill. The questions are standard behavioral questions. It's all about your resume and also be sure to do a detailed research about cigna.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Efficient process, kept informed at all times by all concerned parties. Except for the actual interview all was done via internet/email. Interview was done on time, I was made offer two weeks after interview. Offer letter, acceptance, health benefit setup done in one day. Bilingual test was a little odd in the final conversational questions asked-on extremely controversial topics...I wasn't sure how to answer as I felt they were inappropriate questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online and had to do a half hour customer service simulations. Had a phone interview after that asking some follow up questions. Then I was offered an in person interview. It was 1 on 1. We went into a side conference room and she asked basic behavioral and situational customer service questions. She took notes on pen and paper during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to make a quick decision.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

First of all, the recruiter experience was a nightmare. After communicating with the recruiter unsuccessfully, approximately 10-15 emails, not to mention the majority initiated by myself, in trying to move the scheduling of the interview process, I was scheduled to interview for a position I did not apply for.

Interview Questions

• The behavorial questions that they ask definitely do not do justice for a data entry position.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (Scranton, PA).

Interview

Interview was held in a conference room. There were two people interviewing and writing down what I had said. Questions had to be answered in a specific format. Questions were mostly about how you would handle different situations.

Interview Questions

• What was one time when a customer was frustrating and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

National Accounts Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

I've interviewed with a few Health care companies equivalent to Cigna. Unfortunatrly, the recruitment process is disorganized and messy. The recruiter will say things and never follow-up. Will not reply or return calls timely or never follow-up. I made it to the second interview and spoke with the hiring manager and were given the impression I am one of the final candidates and she wanted me to speak to one of her staff. Then they all fell off from the face of the earth. I never got the follow-up meeting into. I sent an email to the recruiter and called the hiring manager (she gave me her number) and never heard back from either one. Looks like a culture that lacks integrity and is disorganized. I wouldn't want to be working there after that experience. Don't go out of your way and give info and then not reply.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions and some behavioral questions.   Answer Question