Cigna Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2018

2.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Scranton, PA) in May 2018.

Interview

After submitting an application you must take an assessment. If you pass the assessment you get a phone interview. If a phone interview goes well you get asked to come in for a formal interview. The interview is a series of behavioral-based questions.

Interview Questions

• • Tell me about a time when you had too many things to do and you were required to prioritize your tasks   Answer Question

TECDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cigna (Bridgeport, CT).

Interview

Quick and professsional. Great experience overall. They asked behavioral questions and took notes on each response. I heard back after 3 business days with an offer. The whole interview took 45 minutes long and they left room at the end for any questions you may have.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a difficult customer or employee. How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigna (New York, NY).

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter followed by web interview with hiring manager a week later. Wanted to know my understanding of position and to discuss my previous case management experience. I was also given a patient scenario and asked to create a care plan.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a patient that was difficult to engage and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

ULTRA - Group Underwriting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigna (Bloomfield, CT).

Interview

Organized, welcoming, but stressful.
    Process took 1 week, with one university campus interview. Then two, 1 hour interviews back to back in cigna, with a campus tour and snacks before the interviews.

Interview Questions

• Few technical Questions:
      - how many people would you expect your favorite restaurant to have on busy Friday night?
      - How many parking spots do you have in your university campus?   1 Answer
    • A few behavioral questions:
      - Strengths/weaknesses
      - how did you resolve a past conflict
      - Notable leadership roles   1 Answer

Senior Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Bridgeport, CT) in April 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by HR to schedule telephone interview with HM. Interview was about 45 minutes. Very easy, able to build rapport because we talked about my background and the department. Only one behavioral question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you failed at something?   1 Answer

UNDERWRITING SENIOR ASSOCIATE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2018.

Interview

I had a 30 minute phone interview and then they asked me to do a 90 minute video interview since I was applying from out of state. The first video conference was with 2 people and lasted 45 minutes, then the next was with 1 person 45 minutes. They asked behavioral, past experience, and math questions (mostly percentage questions).

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna in March 2018.

Interview

I did a phone interview 2 months ago and never heard anything. Got a call out of the blue for a in person interview. I had the interview and thought I did well in the interview. Wrote a thank you note right after. Followed up a week after my interview that I was still interested in the role. As of me writing this review it's been well over a month with no correspondence. No email, no call, nothing! I log into the sytem and again nothing. Hearing nothing is just as bad as receiving a denail letter. Cigna has a bad reputation for interviewing candidates and giving no feedback, not even a denial letter. This is not a good look for Cigna, and I am honeslty shocked.

I had a friend years ago who recevied a call from Cigna about setting up an interview. Well guess what? My friend called numerous times, leaving message and message and my friend never received a call! What company does this? Cigna very bad with following up with candidates, and I am not sure where they are dropping the ball.

Interview Questions

• The questions were the typical "Tell Me About A Time" Star Method questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cigna (Scranton, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

When arriving at Cigna it was a professional interview setting, but at the same time the supervisors made it relaxed. The company makes you feel comfortable and welcomed. Causal business attire is suggested, but nothing fancy!

Interview Questions

• In person interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions . Be prepared and have real life examples, but do not overthink it.   Answer Question

Medical Administrative Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Nashville, TN).

Interview

First interview was by phone with manager. Second interview was a follow up call my manager. Third interview was an in office panel interview with manager and all current employees on the team.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with and processing electronic medical records?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Interviewed with many employees.
    Very challenging questions.
    More than one phone interview.
    More than one day in person interview.
    Feedback was provided on the same day or a day after.
    The process was lengthy.
    I felt I was pressured to accept the offer afterword. They have a hard time to locate good candidates and to keep them afterword.