Cigna Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 896 of over 896 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (Bloomfield, CT)

Interview

This was one of the most disturbing interviews I have ever had. The virtual interview started off with the manager on the other end muting me several times and sarcastically telling me he could not hear me. When he realized that did not rattle me, he proceeded into asking me situational questions and at times he was confrontational, trying to provoke a negative response. Never did he speak to anything about the job, I had to pry this information from him. Even with my many questions, his answers were superficial and vague. He seemed to have an issue with a female in tech. Very disappointing considering the diversity and support of the female workforce that Cigna promotes. Hopefully he found a male to fill this role since he seemed to have his mind made up before we even spoke.

Interview Questions
  • What can you tell me about yourself.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Cigna

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna

Interview

Fairly easy - asked about prior relevant experience but attitude of interviewer was off-putting. Culture seems ok though so will likely be enjoyable place to work at least for a short period of time.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a claims analyst What relevant experience will make you successful in this job

Cigna

Application

I interviewed at Cigna

Interview

Phone call not a video call and then offered the job. Not a long process. The background check was very quick and then I started. Onboarding was also very easy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cigna

Application

I interviewed at Cigna

Interview

Trying to find out information to further career I don’t know why this is making me type In this box . How many kite words would you like sheesh thank you

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cigna

Application

I interviewed at Cigna

Interview

Applied through my college. Consisted of a phone interview followed up by a day full of 4 interviews with different managers. After that, they reached out with an offer the following week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cigna

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cigna

Interview

The first round phone interview they asked about my experience and projects. Then they Invited me to a second round in person which would have been more techinical questions and a day long conference-like event

Interview Questions
  • How have you used your software experience to solve a problem you were facing?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cigna (Madrid) in May 2021

Interview

I applied to two different positions, and when I got contacted I thought I was been reached for the one with the more seniority given my current role and that initially, I did not notice that there were two entirely different roles with very similar wording on the names. Turned out the recruiter told me that I did not have enough experience - although the role is on a lower level than my current one- and that I was going to be considered for the more junior role. I told her that I wanted to proceed in order to meet the hiring manager and get a better context on this. I went through: - One language assessment. (45 min) - One skills assessment related to the role. (45') - Two hiring manager interviews. (45') (30') My first interview with a Hiring Manager was a professional one. I was asked questions related to my previous experiences and examples on the delivery of the solutions I made through challenges and processes in my roles. This manager explained to me that she was going to revise my CV and do more complex questions to get a better context of my skills and understand if I could be a fit for the senior role. She also mentioned discussing the issue with her manager to see their approach. I am called later on for a second interview. The second interview was with the same manager and a second one. I was scheduled for a "skills and technical interview", and I spent 30 mins justifying how I landed the current role I have in my company. This was the second time in the process that I was told that my expertise was not sufficient for the role I wanted to be considered for, in spite of their role description fits perfectly with my years of experience and when I did the assessment it did not have extraordinary questions nor complicated ones. Instead of been asked for examples, data, and projects, I was told that in their consideration I was not prepared enough for a senior role and that I was going to be considered for the lower position, and if that was ok to me. The approach of the whole second interview was to ask questions regarding how I managed to get the current role I have in my organization rather than an actual technical interview or skills check, therefore at the end of it I was fully convinced I did not want to take part of this organization as I felt terribly disrespected. One week later I got an email saying they were continuing the process with another candidate. Not interested in working in a company that does not trust from the very beginning on my CV or skills. + When I read the most recent comments of the people working on the team I was applying for, I definitely understood I did not want to be a part of this company. My approach to this situation is that their benchmark of roles simply considers longer times in order to let you promote.

Interview Questions
  • How is the structure in my current company? What made me reach my current role?

Cigna

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna

Interview

Phone interview with HR to start as a screening session. In person interview with hiring manager that lasted an hour. Phone interview with manager’s boss as final interview that lasted a half hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cigna

Application

I interviewed at Cigna

Interview

It was easy, lots of scenario questions and just about general things. Just smile a lot and be happy and engage with the managers. All questions about the job roles.

Interview Questions
  • A challenging moment and how did you overcome it?

Cigna

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna

Interview

Job fair. It was fairly easy. I was asked the basic questions. How did I hear about job? How long I been in customer service? What was a time I went above and beyond and what is my availability?

Interview Questions
  • Tel me a time you had a difficult situation and how did you handle it.
1 person found this interview helpful