Cigna Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.9

Claims Processor Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Applied. A recruiter called me a few days later and asked me a couple of questions about my past job roll. Everything was going great until the recruiter asked for my salary requirements. After I advised her what salary I expected she then advised me that she will need to speak to the manager and will get back with me. I knew I wasn't going to the next phase. I was right, a couple of days later I received a rejection letter via email.

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Plano, TX).

Interview

The interview process took about 2 weeks. I applied online received a call from a recruiter a few days later. Asked questions about previous back ground experience. Setup a face to face interview for later in the week. 2 on 1 interview that lasted about 20 minutes, they asked STAR method questions. Come prepared they will have there poker faces on and they are very hard to read.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to do two things at once?   Answer Question

Proposal Strategist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

I had been contacted through email to set up the in person interview. The recruiter had then sent me an itinerary and some links to look over to get to better know the company. When arriving for the interview, all three of the interviewing managers greeted me. The interview lasted about an hour. Many of the questions had to do with project management and conflict resolution. The managers were all very personable and professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where a group project was going in a certain direction, but you felt it needed to go in another direction. How did you voice this opinion and convince the group?   Answer Question

Group Claims Associate Interview

Interview

I applied January 20 for LTD claims associate then just last week for the STD position, got an email in a few days for a phone interview for the Short term Dis. The interview was pretty short and simple. I haven't done many phone interviews so not sure if it being s

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigna (Scranton, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Was brought to a conference room. The room smelled like a cafeteria. Two hiring managers give you several behavioral questions. Must have been a dress down day? One manager was wearing a hoodie at the interview.

Interview Questions

• How many unplanned absentances are acceptable in a one year period ?   Answer Question

Claims Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Very pleasant experience. Relaxed. There was one phone interview and one face to face interview. Phone interview is pretty standard. The entire process was a good one but the length of the process was a little long.

Group Underwriting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Phone interview, have a calculator with you, They ask a couple math problems at the end, basic behavioral questions. They only took one student from my university, so good luck.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Frist, phone interview for 45 minutes. Most behavioral and only a few technical questions such as pricing.
    Then onsite interview with 6 people. Most behavioral, o technical questions. One lunch interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherman, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (Sherman, TX).

Interview

Had a phone interview then a face to face with two managers. lot of what would you do. How would you handle. Pretty average. Ways to calm a client down.

Health Education Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter, followed my a phone interview with the account manager that following day. I then had a face-to-face interview at the office where I met with one group who manages the insurance side and then had a face-to-face with the account manager and another co-worker. All very positive experiences, until the last face-to-face interview with the account manager where it became apparent they were more interested in talking about their friendship and how well they work together and took little to get to know me. I also found it odd that the new hire who was in the room was the one asking all the interview questions and seemed to have the most influence over to outcome. After being praised on the phone interview and then to come to that experience, greatly misleading and never heard from them again until I had to reach out to the recruiter.