Cigna Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

548 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

First of all, the recruiter experience was a nightmare. After communicating with the recruiter unsuccessfully, approximately 10-15 emails, not to mention the majority initiated by myself, in trying to move the scheduling of the interview process, I was scheduled to interview for a position I did not apply for.

Interview Questions

• The behavorial questions that they ask definitely do not do justice for a data entry position.   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scranton, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (Scranton, PA).

Interview

Interview was held in a conference room. There were two people interviewing and writing down what I had said. Questions had to be answered in a specific format. Questions were mostly about how you would handle different situations.

Interview Questions

• What was one time when a customer was frustrating and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cigna (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Claims manager called me interviewed me over the phone. The questions were broad in which covered a lot of ground, professionally, and about your experiences in life that lead you to this type of career. As the manager talked asked questions she also shared information that was pertinent to the job.

National Accounts Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

I've interviewed with a few Health care companies equivalent to Cigna. Unfortunatrly, the recruitment process is disorganized and messy. The recruiter will say things and never follow-up. Will not reply or return calls timely or never follow-up. I made it to the second interview and spoke with the hiring manager and were given the impression I am one of the final candidates and she wanted me to speak to one of her staff. Then they all fell off from the face of the earth. I never got the follow-up meeting into. I sent an email to the recruiter and called the hiring manager (she gave me her number) and never heard back from either one. Looks like a culture that lacks integrity and is disorganized. I wouldn't want to be working there after that experience. Don't go out of your way and give info and then not reply.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions and some behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cigna (Plano, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Laid back. The interviewer made me feel comfortable. Questions are STAR FORMAT. BE PREPARED. I thought the interview went well . It lasted approx 30 minutes. I was in a cafteria with other people interviewing. I will try again at a later date

Interview Questions

• Name a time during work you had to make a split second decision   Answer Question

Credentialing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (Manchester, NH) in August 2017.

Interview

I interviewed during a Career Fair. Interviewed in a large room with other interviewers interviewing individuals. Semi-laid back environment, felt comfortable in the room and the interviewer was really nice and professional

Interview Questions

• Describe a negative experience in a previous job, and how you got through it?   Answer Question
    • What's something that you need to improve upon in your work?   Answer Question

Claims Processor Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna in August 2017.

Interview

First spoke with one person who described the job and asked what skills I had to match it. Went with another person who asked typical set of STAR questions. Was even told how to use the formula by setting it up and using the four words of STAR to let us know we had to incorporate the four words in our answer. Looked to me like all interviewers used the same questions (about five) and jotted down answers from candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where there was a conflict and how you solved it.
      Describe something you had to accomplish in a short amount of time.   1 Answer

Assistant Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cigna (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Met with HR and then the hiring manager. It is an entry level position so the focus of the interview was on college courses taken and sucess in those courses. Lunch with the hiring manager was included where he gave an overview of the company.

Systems Analyst Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (Nashville, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by 2 recruiters asking me to setup 2 different interviews, one with the recruiter and one with the hiring manager. I eventually ended up only interviewing with the hiring manager (after I sent an email to one of the recruiters with my availability but never got a response).

I interviewed with the HM which went well. I was told I would hear from HR the next week but haven't gotten a response yet

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation where you presented wrong information to a group; why did you choose to handle it that way?   Answer Question
    • What tools have you used for requirements gathering?   Answer Question

Medicare Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

A lot of of what would you do.. Name a time...give me an example of time when.. why would you like to work at Cigna.. what would you like less about working with Cigna.

Interview Questions

• Name a time a member became very upset and what did you do to resolve the issue   Answer Question