Cigna Case Manager/Social Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna Case Manager/Social Worker Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Case Manager/Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Initially contacted by a recruiter and did a phone interview. Then I was contacted by internal Cigna employee to schedule in-person interview. The process was straight forward, however, I was struck by how rudely one of the interviewers treated me. During the in-person interview, she was typing on her computer while I was speaking/in general didn't seem to be interested at all in what I was saying and didn't get up to shake my hand when I left the interview. I may not have been exactly what they were hoping for in a candidate, but to be treated like this was a no-no. I've been in interviews where I knew I wasn't as qualified as other candidates, but at least the interviewers had the decency to listen to what I had to say and to get up and shake my hand when I left the interview!! If this is how they treat a qualified candidate, how do they treat their employees??

Interview Questions

• Typical question - If I were to call your supervisor what would they say is your greatest weakness/achievement?   Answer Question