Cigna Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.9

Actuarial Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Got an interview on campus

Actuarial Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Got an interview after the career fair at my school. It was a 1 on 1 interview with one of the entry-level analysts. Basic behavioral interview, but I didn't have any exams so I didn't move on.

Interview Questions

• You don't have any exams passed--how do you know this is the right field for you?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

First had a campus interview fallowing a carrier fair on campus. Was asked to come out to CT for a fallow up.
    Had all the applicants for the position their at the same time, about 30 or 40. Rented out a bunch of hotel rooms and used alot of the conference rooms at the hotel for the interviews. Was an all day event, but they had current Program employees their to lead you form place to place and they were really good about answering questions and keeping people in a positive mood.

Interview Questions

• They had technical questions/case study. Make sure to choose the one that you have the most experience with. They can ask some pretty specific things about some programming languages.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

On Campus interview that was a 2 on 1. Not case oriented, everything was behavioral and experience based. Followed by on-campus interview with several senior leaders.

Team Leader Interview

Interview

Typical behavioral interview

Interview Questions

• How you deal with remote employees - how to manage them and make them feel included.   Answer Question

Customer Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Started out wiht a short telephone interview which ended in them offering a second interview the following week. My next interview is next week and I should know more about the interview process then.

Interview Questions

Interview

Normal interview process. Phone, meeting in person

Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I submitted my job application via school's job posting site. And, I got an opportunity to speak with the recruiter on the campus. The recruiter asked mostly basic questions like "Tell me about yourself" and "Why do you want to work at Cigna". There were no difficult questions.

CSA Interview

Interview

After submitting an application I had a phone interview with recruiter. From there I was called in for a face-to-face interview with manager. From there I was sent an email that I had the job and had to contact HR for information. Then you go in for meet and greet an then 3 months of training.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected they want to know how you will handle customers, react in stressful situations and that you can handle the job. Just make sure you show you have empathy for customers and know that the customer is trying to handle a stressful time in their life and need you to help them through it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation when it comes to salary they have set amount that's what you take.

Director Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

I had 6 phone interviews before they invited me on-sote for the first time. I go no heads up on who would be there or there titles and responsibilities. In fact the hiring manager wasn't there. So after 4 more weeks of no communication they invited me back again for another round of face to face interviews. In the end I wasn't offered the position and blame it on not getting the right information about the position or the people I was interviewing with. The first time I was interviewing with people I would be managing, the next time I was told they were peers but they judged me assuming they were executives.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult was a very technical question about the use and differences between cluster and factor analysis.   Answer Question