Cigna Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cigna (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online. A month later, a recruiter called me & we did a quick phone interview. A week later, I got the call to come in for an interview. The interview was really fast. The person who interviewed me seemed to already have made her mind up before even talking with me. I was only asked a few questions. A month has passed since my interview and I still haven’t gotten an answer, not even a simple rejection email. I’ve tried to contact the recruiter, but I haven’t gotten a response. I don’t mind not getting the position, but a little courtesy rejection email would be the professional thing to do!

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions... Tell me about a time when..   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigna (Iowa City, IA) in October 2017.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter at the career fair and had a 30 minute interview the next day. I was interviewed by 2 employees of Cigna who are current actuaries.

Interview Questions

• If I asked you to clean every window on every university building on campus, how much would you ask me to pay you?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus site. Two behavioral phone interviews with two current employees each, then a super day at HQ. Process took about 4 weeks. Overall very easy process, the usual behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work on a dysfunctional team and how you made it work   Answer Question

Application

I interviewed at Cigna in October 2017.

Interview

Two interviews held by two or three interviewers, and 30 mins for each. One was more focused on technical experience and skills. Another was about other experience, like leadership experience.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Nashville, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very rigorous. The only thing that was truly unique to Cigna was the curve ball of having to answer math questions on the fly. There was two rounds with different individuals that asked a multitude of different questions.

Interview Questions

• With what you know about medical underwriting what would you first do when getting a new client?   1 Answer

TECDP Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

Recruiters came to campus for first-round screening in late September. My on-site round was ~2 weeks afterwards, and there was a short (~1 wk) turnaround on getting an offer.

Proposal Management Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Bloomfield, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Contacted by a recruiter for brief 15 min phone screen and then had an in-person interview. The interview was with 2 hiring managers in the department. It was very friendly, a lot of behavioral questions.

AEDP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

The interviewer is really nice. She is really chill. The questions are standard behavioral questions. It's all about your resume and also be sure to do a detailed research about cigna.

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Efficient process, kept informed at all times by all concerned parties. Except for the actual interview all was done via internet/email. Interview was done on time, I was made offer two weeks after interview. Offer letter, acceptance, health benefit setup done in one day. Bilingual test was a little odd in the final conversational questions asked-on extremely controversial topics...I wasn't sure how to answer as I felt they were inappropriate questions.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online and had to do a half hour customer service simulations. Had a phone interview after that asking some follow up questions. Then I was offered an in person interview. It was 1 on 1. We went into a side conference room and she asked basic behavioral and situational customer service questions. She took notes on pen and paper during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to make a quick decision.   Answer Question