Cigna Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.9

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherman, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (Sherman, TX).

Interview

Had a phone interview then a face to face with two managers. lot of what would you do. How would you handle. Pretty average. Ways to calm a client down.

Health Education Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter, followed my a phone interview with the account manager that following day. I then had a face-to-face interview at the office where I met with one group who manages the insurance side and then had a face-to-face with the account manager and another co-worker. All very positive experiences, until the last face-to-face interview with the account manager where it became apparent they were more interested in talking about their friendship and how well they work together and took little to get to know me. I also found it odd that the new hire who was in the room was the one asking all the interview questions and seemed to have the most influence over to outcome. After being praised on the phone interview and then to come to that experience, greatly misleading and never heard from them again until I had to reach out to the recruiter.

Compliance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

It began with a phone interview with the recruiter, followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager, followed by an in-person interview with two team members who were located at the office, followed with a telephone interview with the team members who were located off-site. About two weeks later, I received the offer from the recruiter and accepted.

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cigna (Chattanooga, TN) in January 2017.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter around 8pm at night asking if I was still interested in the position. After a quick phone interview I was scheduled for an in person interview the next day. The interview started 20 minutes late and was finished within 12 minutes. It consisted of behavioral questions and the person interviewing me seemed annoyed if I didn't answer the questions the second she stopped talking. The interview took place in the seating area for the cafeteria and there were a lot of distractions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you disagreed with someone in authority.   Answer Question

Health Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cigna in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got a call and email from the recruiting staff a few days later. I scheduled my in person interview a week later. There were two hiring managers present for the interview and another on the phone. The interview was three parts. First I was asked to talk about my work history. Secondly, they asked situational questions and were wanting me to be very very specific. Thirdly, they asked clinical questions. It took just over an hour for that interview. They wrote all my answers down and all their questions were read off a sheet.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to perform a skill very quickly.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had to work with someone you just flat out didn't like.   Answer Question

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bourbonnais, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Bourbonnais, IL) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got an email a couple days later to set up a phone interview. Phone interview lasted about 15 minutes and was asked basic questions like why do you want to work at cigna. Got and email the same day to set up and in person interview. The in person interview had 2 people ask questions like tell me a time when ... lasted about a half hour. Was told someone would contact me within a week to let me know if I got the job or not. Took over 2 weeks to receive email with offer or no offer.

Interview Questions

• tell me a time when you had to deal with an angry customer   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (New York, NY).

Interview

Had two over the phone interviews, they were mostly behavioral questions. after that i waited about two weeks for an offer but did not receive one. i got an email saying there were not interested in me at the momment

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Applied in Boston area via school website. Had first round at school. Second round in Hartford, CT. Fairly hard interview with a tough second round that has two sets of two interviewers. Each asks some behavioral and analytical questions. Overall it was not to bad other than one of the interviews who was a jerk.

Interview Questions

• Q. Name favorite restaurant. Take 3 minutes to map out how many customers they would have on the busiest night. Make sure you come up with a single number and be able to back it up.   1 Answer

Job was not for me.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online at Indeed.com. Received a call 2 days later to set up phone interview. Had phone interview and was notified the next day by email that I was selected for an on site interview. Went in for interview a week later was interviewed by a supervisor and a trainer. Awaiting call back for potential job offer now.

Interview Questions

• Give a time you had to deliver a difficult message to another employee.   Answer Question

TECDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

I had two behavioral phone interviews with cigna. Then several weeks passed then I received an offer. Interviewers were young and clearly reading scripted questions. Each interview was 30 mins. Very specific behavioral questions, clearly needed to think on your feet to find answers that were appropriate for the question. Did not get the location I wanted which is difficult for travel. Housing provided.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was a time you had to tell someone something they didnt want to hear?   Answer Question