Cigna Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2017

2.9

Proposal Strategist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

I had been contacted through email to set up the in person interview. The recruiter had then sent me an itinerary and some links to look over to get to better know the company. When arriving for the interview, all three of the interviewing managers greeted me. The interview lasted about an hour. Many of the questions had to do with project management and conflict resolution. The managers were all very personable and professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where a group project was going in a certain direction, but you felt it needed to go in another direction. How did you voice this opinion and convince the group?   Answer Question

Customer Service Advocate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Chattanooga, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted in the cafeteria and could cause distraction so you must stay focused on the task at hand. Interview lasted maybe 30 minutes and they use the "STAR" method, I googled all of the different situational questions ahead of time so I would have an idea of what I would be asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you performed a task and the the result was not what you expected.   1 Answer

Group Claims Associate Interview

Interview

I applied January 20 for LTD claims associate then just last week for the STD position, got an email in a few days for a phone interview for the Short term Dis. The interview was pretty short and simple. I haven't done many phone interviews so not sure if it being s

Claims Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Very pleasant experience. Relaxed. There was one phone interview and one face to face interview. Phone interview is pretty standard. The entire process was a good one but the length of the process was a little long.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherman, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (Sherman, TX).

Interview

Had a phone interview then a face to face with two managers. lot of what would you do. How would you handle. Pretty average. Ways to calm a client down.

Group Underwriting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Phone interview, have a calculator with you, They ask a couple math problems at the end, basic behavioral questions. They only took one student from my university, so good luck.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Frist, phone interview for 45 minutes. Most behavioral and only a few technical questions such as pricing.
    Then onsite interview with 6 people. Most behavioral, o technical questions. One lunch interview.

Financial Analysis Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

After applying online I received a call from a recruiter. I had a very quick 3 question interview about my current job and reason for looking outside the company. A few days later I received an email from another employee to schedule an in-person panel interview. It was with two team members and the hiring manager. I interviewed, it went well and about a week later I received another email to schedule a second in-person panel interview. This one was with two team members, one of which was in the previous interview, and the hiring manager. A little over a week later I received an offer, once I accepted the offer Cigna did a background check and I took a drug test.

Interview Questions

• I prepared for the interview by writing out the answer to common behavioral based interview questions and the interview questions were not behavioral based at all. I felt that the team/hiring manager were trying to get a feel for my personality and how I would fit in with the team more than anything. There were, however, many questions about my current role/education to determine if I had the knowledge base for the need of the position.   Answer Question

LTD Claim Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2017.

Interview

First it was an assessment that asked math questions and reasoning questions. Then there was a personality quiz. After I passed those I had a phone interview, then a panel interview with 2 interviewers asking me questions. Then followed up with another phone interview.

Interview Questions

• basic questions. "tell me about a time" and "why do you want this job"   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

Extensive interview process. 2-3 phone interviews and then 4 in person interviews. Phone interviews casual pleasant. If you make it past phone interview be prepared to bring you a game for in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• What does your resume tell me about who you are as a person?   1 Answer