Cigna Managed Care Rotational Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna Managed Care Rotational Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Cigna

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Nashville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a great interview process. It was a two day process. The first night was just a fun networking dinner with other people who completed the rotational program or were in it currently.The actual interview day consisted of a 30 minute individual presentation, a one hour group case study, and then a 30 minute individual behavioral interview. Everyone was very nice and helpful with answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Did you ever encounter a situation where you couldn't finish a project (or anything) on time, what did you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Managed Care Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna in November 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by email to set up a time for a phone interview, which was scheduled for a couple of days after the email. During the phone conversation, I spoke with the HR rep who contacted me and a current associate in the program. The conversation lasted about 15 minutes. No more communication has been had since the phone interview but it was stated that the process was in the early stages. Seemed promising but unsure...

Interview Questions

• Please tell us more about your experience listed on your resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cigna (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was granted a first round interview through my University on-campus recruiting. It was a 2:1 interview with a general recruitment manager and someone from the specific team I would be on. They first gave me an overview of the position and then questions were pretty typical--walk me through your research experience, etc. The interviewers were very kind but I did notice one making eyes when I messed up some names... All and all, the first round interview was easy but I will admit I was highly underprepared and botched it so that was a bummer.

Make sure you know the name of the position/where you'd like to be located/what specifically attracts you to Cigna. It seems like they're also really looking for poise.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult, but unexpected: They asked me where I would want to be located and I hadn't remembered all the locations...   Answer Question

Managed Care Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigna in April 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by the recruiter, and went through two series of phone interviews (one with the recruiter, and one with an HR rep). They asked simple questions about my previous experience

Was asked to fly out to Nashville for in-person interviews but could not make it.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions about my experience, what I like, and how I can apply my skills to the job.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigna (Nashville, TN) in November 2015.

Interview

Great! The interview process was great. Even if you do not get an offer it is a valuable experience. The people are great and so is the experience. The interview is a two day process with speed networking and a reception the first day. The second day consists of several interviews. The only fun interview experience I have ever had.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cigna (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Video Interview and then I was invited for super day in Nashville, TN. They paid for all expenses. Most intense interview process I have been thru. Presentations, Speed networking, case study, individual interview. A lot of questions

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you had to communicate non traditionally   Answer Question

Managed Care Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

I only made it to the phone interview. I was called by someone who had gone through the program and had the chance to ask questions about it. I explained my resume in more detail and went through how my experience would lend to my success in the field.

Interview Questions

• How my previous experience lined up with the job expectations.   Answer Question

Managed Care Rotational Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

I applied through my university and was given a phone interview with a manager in the program and someone currently in the program. 20 minute interview, all behavioral questions.

second round- was a skype interview with another manager in the program and someone else currently participating in the program. all behavioral questions, super conversational with follow up questions on how you answered previous questions. This interview was them really trying to get to know your personality.

I got cut after the second interview, but I know the third round consists of them flying you out to their HQ in Nashville with a super day and dinner.

However, after my second interview, they told me they would notify me about the next round within two weeks. after three weeks and hearing nothing, i emailed the recruiter in which she told me not to worry that they were prolonging the interviewing rounds and that i would hear back the following week. after 3 more weeks of hearing nothing, i emailed the recruiter in which she apologized that no one had gotten back to me but that i was done in the recruiting process. i basically had to remind them to send me a rejection letter because they didnt even have the decency to notify me that i had been rejected.

Interview Questions

• why this program? why the health care industry? are you okay with relocating?   Answer Question