Cigna Operations Leadership Development Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna Operations Leadership Development Program Interview Questions

Interviews at Cigna

2.2

Operations Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Two individuals in the program conducted the phone interview. They talked about the program and gave you an opportunity to ask questions about it, and then they asked me to walk them through my resume and 3 additional few behavioral questions. The next steps are a Skype interview followed by an onsite in Bloomfield.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a decision, but it did not go as intended.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time where you had to walk a group through a complex task.   Answer Question
  • Why the operations leadership program?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Operations Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted to schedule a phone interview several weeks later. It was with 2 current OLP participants where they asked questions about my expereinces and passions. The following day, I received an email inviting me to the next steps. This was a Skype style interview with the program director and another OLP participant. Similar to the first interview, they are looking for previous leadership experience and passion to learn and grow. About a week later I was invited to the final round Blitz day interview at HQ in Connecticut. Involved a dinner, interviews, and a case study.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Cigna? Why this program? Why the healthcare industry? A time you had a challenging decision   Answer Question

Operations Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna in October 2017.

Interview

Applied through campus site. Two behavioral phone interviews with two current employees each, then a super day at HQ. Process took about 4 weeks. Overall very easy process, the usual behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work on a dysfunctional team and how you made it work   Answer Question

Operations Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna in October 2018.

Interview

Contacted by phone. Video interview. The interviewers seemed very disinterested and their composure was unprofessional. They seemed distracted and as if I had to try to capture their attention to the screen.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a decision on the spot?   Answer Question