Cigna Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna Pharmacy Technician Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigna (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Flew out multiple managers so you had 4 different people interview you in a conference room. For someone who never had a panel review it can be a little bit jarring. Overall all four were very pleasant and seemed to understand how it might be overwhelming. Definitely bring multiple copies of the resume even if they don't mention that you need it.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel you would bring to this department?
    What made you decide you want to leave your current job?
    What is one thing you would say is your weakness?
    1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations available

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigna (Tempe, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

I submitted my application via Indeed and was emailed by an HR rep about 3-4 days later. Set up a face to face interview with 2 supervisors hiring in the area. Interview on 6-19-14 and was called back the following day. Starting next week. Whole process took about a week. If they want to hire you, you will know.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Be confident and be prepared. All situational questions. Know about the position/company. That is all.

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cigna (Horsham, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

Pretty simple and straightforward. Interviewed for the specialty department initially, sensed I did not have enough technician experience for that department. I was referred to the Front End for an interview. Received a call soon after with an offer. Interviewed in March but did not start until the May class.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you encountered ambiguity.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to leave your current employer?   1 Answer