Cigna Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 11, 2017

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cigna (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Met with HR and then the hiring manager. It is an entry level position so the focus of the interview was on college courses taken and sucess in those courses. Lunch with the hiring manager was included where he gave an overview of the company.

TECDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was pretty short. Got an email one week. Had the interview the week after. Got the second interview email same day. Second interview will be the week after. It was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone you didn’t like.   Answer Question

TECDP Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cigna (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted my application through university careers/website and was reached out by an associate to schedule an in-person interview as apart of the first round. The second round was to be a full day where they fly you out to Connecticut to meet different managers.

Interview Questions

• Mainly situational questions.. Have you worked with someone you didn't like?   Answer Question

Technology Early Career Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

The process was quick and I heard back within 2 weeks to schedule an interview within the week. Mainly behavioral questions to understand how you handle situations. There were two recent TECDP graduates that interviewed me. Have not heard back yet.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you empowered someone else.   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with someone with a different personality than you?   Answer Question
    • How would you approach a situation where a team member wasn't pulling their weight?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the recruiter, hiring manager and the team. The process was pretty structured with the interview schedule and the team members that I was meeting with provided in advance.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions with asking about career history, work experience, technical skills, what interest me about the job, etc.   1 Answer

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

No face-to-face. All over the phone. Process was very long and drawn out for a contractor role. Seemed disorganized from the hiring manager's end. Lots of changes in dates/times.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a 4 hours long interview with about 10 different people. It was the standard process for the underwriter position and ended with a presentation on 1 of 3 topics (wellness, resilience, or diversity) followed by a quick Q&A about it. there were 3 sets of 2 interviews and the presentation. Each interview was done in a pair none one on one. There was also a shadow portion. I thought I did very well on the interview but did not end up getting an offer. Each interviewer was very different and I found it most challenging to connect with any of them. After the interview my take on the position had changed and it was very singular with less interaction with others than i expected. Also, I asked about Obamacare which apparently didn't effect the position at all and they though was random made for an awkward moment.

Interview Questions

• what is 9% of 46?
      Tell me about a time you made something simple to understand.   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview. I applied on the website and had an interview. It went well at first, but I did not answer some behavioral questions well. No technical questions in the first round--just get prepared for teamwork experience.

AEDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

Interviewed through my University's Actuarial career fair. Was contacted for a 2nd round and then an on-site 3rd round interview. It was very typical, very formal yet laid back. When I went in for the on-site interview they treated me to both breakfast and lunch as well. Overall great experience interviewing with them.

Interview Questions

• Can you explain the Time Value of Money to somebody who knows nothing about it?   Answer Question

TECDP Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Phila, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Round one interviews was at my schools career center, It was all behavior questions and lasted about 45 mins. I heard back about 2 weeks later, and found out that I got to round 2.

Round 2 interviews took 2 days long, Cigna flies you out and puts you in a hotel. Day 1 consisted of meet and greets along with having dinner with a manager and a few other TECDP associates. Day 2 was very busy and long. It consisted of a group activity, individual case study, individual presentation along with another 1:1 interview session ( all behavioral questions).

It was overall a very pleasant experience, the TECDP associate work very hard to make sure you are comfortable and not too nervous. It was however a very long and exhausting process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to motivate someone to do something?   Answer Question