Cigna Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Cigna

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the recruiter, hiring manager and the team. The process was pretty structured with the interview schedule and the team members that I was meeting with provided in advance.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions with asking about career history, work experience, technical skills, what interest me about the job, etc.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cigna (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was a one on one format. The hiring manager did not allow me to interview with fellow managers or team members. I could tell from the interview approach that the team and projects I would be managing would be troubled.

Interview Questions

• The questions mainly focused on my experience and level of complexity of the projects I had managed to date.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Great company with good benefits. Flexible position allows one to work remotely with little travel. Growing company. Good conversations with folks, but interview process is lengthy. Could take months to get to a decision.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Easy Interview process - 3 rounds. Cigna is a very friendly corporate culture and it seems like the employees that were interviewing me really liked their work environment. I did have to speak with quite a few people, but that seems about par for the course with other interviews I have done.

Interview Questions

• What was your day to day responsibilities in your previous role?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cigna in June 2009.

Interview

Originally posted for a different position. Was in second round of interviews when I was called to interview for a completely different position. Started the whole process over again with new position. Phone screen and in-person panel behavioural interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to convince the rest of the team that your idea was right.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ended up with higher than their first offer, but not what I wanted.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigna (Madrid (Spain)) in March 2017.

Interview

They were looking for a senior PM. The interviewer had no clear idea about the job description but wanted to know if the candidates fit HR and Company criteria. Salary was very low considering the requirements. Place looked brand new but there was no HR area or suitable place for inteviews.