Cigna TECDP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna TECDP Interview Questions

Interviews at Cigna

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield, CT

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigna (Bloomfield, CT) in March 2007.

Interview

Basic business questions. Asked about technical knowledge some. Two people who were part of the TECDP inteviewed me

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Anonymous Employee in Storrs, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Storrs, CT) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online through my university. Was contacted about a week later for an on-campus interview. Had a 45-minute in-person interview with an associate and a manager. The interview was all behavioral questions. I got contacted within the next several hours to schedule a final round phone interview. The next week, I had a 1-hour long phone interview with two associates, again all behavioral questions. I was presented with an offer almost immediately after the phone interview. Overall, a very simple, quick and seamless process.

TECDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

I had two behavioral phone interviews with cigna. Then several weeks passed then I received an offer. Interviewers were young and clearly reading scripted questions. Each interview was 30 mins. Very specific behavioral questions, clearly needed to think on your feet to find answers that were appropriate for the question. Did not get the location I wanted which is difficult for travel. Housing provided.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was a time you had to tell someone something they didnt want to hear?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was pretty short. Got an email one week. Had the interview the week after. Got the second interview email same day. Second interview will be the week after. It was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work with someone you didn’t like.   Answer Question

TECDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was a quick 40 minute phone call. The interviewers asked me behavioral questions about things I've experienced and how I dealt with them. The interview was with someone in the HR department and a previous intern now employee of cigna.

Interview Questions

• Can you remember a time you had a conflict with someone, and how did you resolve it?
      Name a time where you were overloaded with work, and how did you resolve this?
      Behavioral questions like this.   Answer Question

TECDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

First interview was over the phone. It was long and pretty redundant, but the questions were easy to understand and easy to respond to. Still waiting to hear back about the second round of interviews. May or may not accept if offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where someone wasn't pulling their weight on a team.   Answer Question

TECDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Contacted through a school recruiter, Set up a 1st round behavioral interview. Recruiter did not call for the interview, rescheduled later. 1st round was a telephone conference with 2 interviewers. Mostly behavioral, some questions about technical projects. Was asked if I had any questions and given more info about the position.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you presented a creative idea that you wished that you hadn't?   Answer Question

TECDP Interview

Interview

45 minute in person standard behavioral interview with one recruiter followed by a 1-hour phone interview with two recruiters. Both interviews were fairly similar, and there seemed to be a very strong focus on seeing if you are a fit for the company culture.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you have used technology to solve a complex problem.   Answer Question

TECDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Started out the day before with a dinner with a manager. Beware, this is part of the interview process but is more casual. The next day starting 7am till 4pm there will be 4 interviews. Case study, behavorial, presentation, group. Offer was made by CIO two and half weeks after the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• For the technical track, there was a heavy load of coding in the case study. Really brush up on algorithms and data structs.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and Three weeks later, a recruiter contacted me to setup an interview. We agreed on the date and time. Three days later, I got a call from two interviewers. They asked behavioral questions. Overall the interview went well. the interviewers told me that they will contact me in within two weeks. They had some delays, preparing the second round interview so i received an email a month later from the recruiter team. they invited me to attend the second round.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you failed and what have you learned from this experience.
      Describe a project that you've applied leadership.
      Background review.   Answer Question