Cigna TECDP Program Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna TECDP Program Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Cigna

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT) in October 2020.

Interview

Hour-long phone interview with two previous participents from the program. Asked mostly behavioral questions. Some of these were difficult, however, it seems the follow-up questions were randomly created by the interviewers and were somewhat convoluted.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you looked at a situation from multiple perspectives.

Talk about a personal project you have worked on.

Discuss a time you worked with difficult group members.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

TECDP Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

quick initial turn-around, then took 2 months for the round 2 day (dinner, then next morning -- 2 interviews + presentation). The first phone screen was very easy, and the second day was more difficult, but still mostly behavorial questions.

TECDP Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna in October 2019.

Interview

Behavioral screen, then an onsite with four rounds. Two rounds were behavioral, then a technical presentation followed by a case study. They delivered the results of the interview within two weeks.

TECDP Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

there was a very intense interview process but they tried to make it as informal as they could for as large of a company it is. had one hour long phone first round, second round was two days at the headquarters

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to manage multiple things at once? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Nashville, TN) in November 2018.

Interview

I met with Cigna at a career fair where I talked to them about the rotational program. I applied to them online and heard because a few weeks later with a series of times and weeks to set up for a phone interview. The phone interview was scheduled to be 1 hour long where two workers asked me behavioral questions. The most technical they asked was technical behavioral. I then didn't hear back for almost a month until I was invited to second round interviews in Tennessee (I was applying to the CT office). The second round consisted of a dinner with the Cigna leaders the first night. Then the second day was a one on one behavioral, 5 min presentation on a technical project you completed, a group activity to see how you work with others, and a case study where you answered questions to a situation.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you used technology to help with a non-technical assignment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cigna (Bloomfield, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. If you are a college student, your 1st round interview could be at your college. For the second round, I interviewed at Bloomfield headquarter. Mostly during the day there was a presentation first, introducing the company and the program. After that I did a group challenge to show the ability to work with a group and communicate ideas. Finally I did a presentation to the interviewers about a project I did at school.

Interview Questions

• Please do a presentation about a project you worked on at school.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

Recruiters came to campus for first-round screening in late September. My on-site round was ~2 weeks afterwards, and there was a short (~1 wk) turnaround on getting an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cigna (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted my application through university careers/website and was reached out by an associate to schedule an in-person interview as apart of the first round. The second round was to be a full day where they fly you out to Connecticut to meet different managers.

Interview Questions

• Mainly situational questions.. Have you worked with someone you didn't like?   Answer Question

TECDP Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigna in September 2016.

Interview

The interview took place on my college campus. I spoke with them at a Career Fair and then got the interview recently thereafter. I did not get a second interview and it look roughly 2 months to here back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

In person interview, asked me a few questions about my academic career and previous jobs. They focused a lot on the behavioral questions. If you are applying to this company you should look up behavioral questions and try to study them.