Cigna TECDP Program Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna TECDP Program Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Cigna

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Nashville, TN) in November 2018.

Interview

I met with Cigna at a career fair where I talked to them about the rotational program. I applied to them online and heard because a few weeks later with a series of times and weeks to set up for a phone interview. The phone interview was scheduled to be 1 hour long where two workers asked me behavioral questions. The most technical they asked was technical behavioral. I then didn't hear back for almost a month until I was invited to second round interviews in Tennessee (I was applying to the CT office). The second round consisted of a dinner with the Cigna leaders the first night. Then the second day was a one on one behavioral, 5 min presentation on a technical project you completed, a group activity to see how you work with others, and a case study where you answered questions to a situation.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you used technology to help with a non-technical assignment?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

TECDP Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

there was a very intense interview process but they tried to make it as informal as they could for as large of a company it is. had one hour long phone first round, second round was two days at the headquarters

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to manage multiple things at once? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomfield, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cigna (Bloomfield, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. If you are a college student, your 1st round interview could be at your college. For the second round, I interviewed at Bloomfield headquarter. Mostly during the day there was a presentation first, introducing the company and the program. After that I did a group challenge to show the ability to work with a group and communicate ideas. Finally I did a presentation to the interviewers about a project I did at school.

Interview Questions

• Please do a presentation about a project you worked on at school.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cigna (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Submitted my application through university careers/website and was reached out by an associate to schedule an in-person interview as apart of the first round. The second round was to be a full day where they fly you out to Connecticut to meet different managers.

Interview Questions

• Mainly situational questions.. Have you worked with someone you didn't like?   Answer Question

TECDP Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigna in September 2016.

Interview

The interview took place on my college campus. I spoke with them at a Career Fair and then got the interview recently thereafter. I did not get a second interview and it look roughly 2 months to here back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT) in October 2017.

Interview

Recruiters came to campus for first-round screening in late September. My on-site round was ~2 weeks afterwards, and there was a short (~1 wk) turnaround on getting an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT) in November 2011.

Interview

First round on campus and second round in office. Went to various information sessions, had to apply both through the school's portal and Cigna's career portal. People from the program were very responsive and open to all questions you had in regard to the final interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Phila, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Round one interviews was at my schools career center, It was all behavior questions and lasted about 45 mins. I heard back about 2 weeks later, and found out that I got to round 2.

Round 2 interviews took 2 days long, Cigna flies you out and puts you in a hotel. Day 1 consisted of meet and greets along with having dinner with a manager and a few other TECDP associates. Day 2 was very busy and long. It consisted of a group activity, individual case study, individual presentation along with another 1:1 interview session ( all behavioral questions).

It was overall a very pleasant experience, the TECDP associate work very hard to make sure you are comfortable and not too nervous. It was however a very long and exhausting process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to motivate someone to do something?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

In person interview, asked me a few questions about my academic career and previous jobs. They focused a lot on the behavioral questions. If you are applying to this company you should look up behavioral questions and try to study them.

TECDP Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cigna in November 2014.

Interview

First round of interviews on campus - second round at one of their offices. They put you up in a hotel, you get a nice dinner out of it. 4 different sessions for the second interview - group activity, one on one interview, case study on something you select (e.g. java, .net, sql) and a pre-prepared presentation on a project you've worked on. Not an exceptionally difficult interview, actually a pretty fun experience.

Interview Questions

• One of the one on one questions asked about a time when you set 'stretch-goals' and recevied reporting feedback from whomever you set the goals for. (leadership position type question)   Answer Question