Cigna TECDP Program Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna TECDP Program Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2017

2.7

TECDP Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigna in September 2016.

Interview

The interview took place on my college campus. I spoke with them at a Career Fair and then got the interview recently thereafter. I did not get a second interview and it look roughly 2 months to here back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

TECDP Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cigna in November 2014.

Interview

First round of interviews on campus - second round at one of their offices. They put you up in a hotel, you get a nice dinner out of it. 4 different sessions for the second interview - group activity, one on one interview, case study on something you select (e.g. java, .net, sql) and a pre-prepared presentation on a project you've worked on. Not an exceptionally difficult interview, actually a pretty fun experience.

Interview Questions

• One of the one on one questions asked about a time when you set 'stretch-goals' and recevied reporting feedback from whomever you set the goals for. (leadership position type question)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT) in November 2011.

Interview

The TECDP interview process is very intense, it is a two day event that consists of behavrial interview, group projects, and an interview. The final and most important part of the interview is the case study which is surrounding the foundations of the company, and problem solving. My suggestion is to try to gain a better understanding of third party payors in healthcare, and the process of billing insurance.

Interview Questions

• What was a negitive moment in your life (professionally or personally) that you turned into a positive?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Denver, CO) in November 2011.

Interview

They came to the university to hire for the TECDP program. It starts with a telephonic behavioral round, which is pretty easy. Then they call you for a 2nd round of interview which lasts for 2 days. This involves many aspects, like 1:1, presentation, skills test. I think its easy to crack if you jest be yourself. Confidence and team player is what they looking for.
    The experience was great overall/

Interview Questions

• I think the presentation is the tough part.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigna (Hartford, CT) in October 2009.

Interview

phone interview consisted of behavioral questions relating to teamwork, time managment and conflict. If you do well, you will be asked to visit the company for a 2 day interview process.

Interview Questions

• how do you manage tasks when you dont have enough time   Answer Question

TECDP Program Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cigna in September 2010.

Interview

very helpful answered any questions both interviews were behavior based interviews and asked many simple questions.