Cigna UNDERWRITING SENIOR ASSOCIATE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigna UNDERWRITING SENIOR ASSOCIATE Interview Questions

Interviews at Cigna

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Nashville, TN) in January 2012.

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews. They asked various math questions and logic questions. Knowledge of company/industry is a plus. Met various levels of management and current team members.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cigna

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cigna (Bloomfield, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus career site, was contacted couple weeks after to conduct a on campus interview with two staffs from the office. Got a email noting a final round interview at the office, the interview consisted of two rounds of 2 people interview, that consisted of behavioral questions and couple math questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Asked basic questions about what I knew about underwriting and Cigna. Also asked me some "what would I do if?" behaviorial questions and some mental math questions, too. The entire interview lasted around 30 minutes and I thought that I did well. I did not hear back from Cigna and I checked in with my interviewer to see if I made it to round #2 (an in-person interview)and she told me that I should hear back from Human Resources. 3 weeks later (5 weeks after my phone interview) I heard that I did not get the job.

UNDERWRITING SENIOR ASSOCIATE Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigna.

Interview

Phone interview by HR. Then an onsite interview that was with two managers that lasted an hour. The interview seemed to go well with them asking a couple questions involving mathematical problem solving. Answered them correctly, fairly simple. The questions were alternated by the two managers and they jotted down notes on the answers I gave them. The interviewers were very professional and knew what they wanted in a candidate. The process was organized and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Cigna?
      Have you ever been in a conflict at work and how did you resolve that conflict?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigna (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2018.

Interview

I had a 30 minute phone interview and then they asked me to do a 90 minute video interview since I was applying from out of state. The first video conference was with 2 people and lasted 45 minutes, then the next was with 1 person 45 minutes. They asked behavioral, past experience, and math questions (mostly percentage questions).

UNDERWRITING SENIOR ASSOCIATE Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigna in May 2010.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. It consisted of a group interview with the two managers for the particular department that I was going to be working in. I then had a 1:1 interview witht he hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to negotiate to get something that you wanted?   Answer Question