Cigna Workers Comp Field Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Workers Comp Field Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Bergen, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigna (North Bergen, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

My interview with Cigna was extremely long and trust me I have interviewed many times during my life time! The interviewer interviewed me by completing a booklet of behavioral/ scenario questions. The questions were excessive and little was focused on my skill sets to perform the job!. Questions that profile behavior is important to find out if there will be any potential performance problems, however, having the right skill sets should play a huge factor as well.

There was no follow-up whatsoever. I had to e-mail the interviewer and recruiter several times for feed-back. The position I had originally applied for was for a RN WC Field Case manager. The position was re-posted for a mandatory bi-lingual person. I wish they would have gotten that straight before I went to the trouble of interviewing for a position I wouldn't have gotten anyway. Red flag.......bad management.

Interview Questions

• I cannot recall the specific questions, however, felt that an hour of behavior/ scenario questions was a little too much! You are a bit nervous to begin with, and but on the spot with some off the wall questions!   Answer Question