Cigniti Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigniti Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.9

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc..

Interview

I applied online. I received call from Recruiter who set up my telephonic interview with interviewer after 2 days. I received call from interviewer on the date. Interviewer was based on offshore location of the company.

Interview Questions

• Interview was mainly for Automation Test Enginer. But questions were mainly focused on testing Java language skills. Interviewer was not from software testing background so no relevant questions were asked for software testing. interviewer started asking difficult questions and Java skills were not even part of my Resume. I mentioned scripting languages in my resume but maybe interviewer was not aware of any scripting language so did not ask any relevant questions.

Overall very bad experience.
      1 Answer

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc..

Interview

I had totally five Rounds of Interview selection Process in this company and which includes people skills, technical skills, behavioral psychology, Communication etc.

My overall experience its an exhaustive process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self?
      Closed questions ?
      Open-ended questions
      Situational questions
      Tests
      Situational exercises
      Answer Question

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

there is no interview process and they just appoint people from Applabs and personal friends irrespctive of competencies and knowledge. if you know people like vemiri and beeram or srikanth you will get job without knowledge of even what is software.

Interview Questions

• which community you belongs to ?   1 Answer
    • do you know vemuri or beeram or srikanth ?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Dallas, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Brief interview with CEO. Met him in person , was very kind and was asking about my experience in Java and my past work experiences. Since it is a staffing company I was asking other prospects and growth within the company. I also raised the concern on staying only within Dallas to which he said he will make sure to find jobs within Dallas.

Interview Questions

• How much years of experience you have in Java and other Java EE technologies?   Answer Question

Automation Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I got call from cigniti through one web job portal.
    It took 3 days to complete all rounds of interview. But took 1 month to get an offer letter after I got selected. Still I am waiting for the offer letter and they are answering me it's still in progress.

Worst experience ever.

I have faced 4 rounds of interview

1. technical round
    2. Technical round
    3. Director round
    4.Hr found.

After all the rounds they told me to submit the documents. They praised a lot about my technical skill.

I did submit all.

And after a month still they are saying your offer letter is in progress.

Pathetic experience.

Interview Questions

• Current Automation framework
      Vb scripting Questions
      alphanumeric string has given and find out numbers from it
      Descriptive programming
      RoI calculation
      Answer Question

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I had three rounds of interview. It was an average one. I received a letter of intent regarding the joining date, package, everything. I have sent an email to discuss on the package before releasing the offer letter. And when I talked about the package details, hr suddenly came up saying there is hr round and if I clear that then the offer would be released. So my hr round is also done. And there was no reply from them. I waited for 3 days and sent an email. Hr told that the position is on hold. 3 days back they gave me the joining date and suddenly they told the position is on hold.

Interview Questions

• Asked the about the versions of tools and difference between the previous and current tool   Answer Question

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Very unprofessional. There's no process as such, they just don't follow anything. Irritating recruiters try to negotiate the CTC part the way they bargain in a vegetable market. The technical person who was supposed to take interview was playing with pen and continuously checking his mobile. It looked very unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Integration testing strategies. Very stupid questions. Even a fake guy can get through easily.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

It was good and simple interview. The process was quick and flexible one. After all the rounds, offering was released in a week time and overall experience was good

Interview Questions

• Mostly of what it is mentioned in your resume and about your project experience   Answer Question

SSE Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc..

Interview

Was decent.
    Tough
    Helpful to learn more
    Took a day long for all the rounds to get completed
    Interview process comprised of 5 rounds .
    It was planned, organised and orderly.
    2 technical, 1 managerial, 1 business ,1 Hr

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Fast and speedy. it was terrific discussion where i completed 3 rounds in 1 hour.
    very late releasing the offer letter, still waiting actually. they sent me the intent letter confirming that i cleared all rounds. package is pretty average.

Interview Questions

• Basic STLC and SDLC, a bit of selenium concepts   1 Answer