Cigniti Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigniti Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2017

2.9

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc..

Interview

It was simple and straight forward interview, they asked about the previous experience and what tools i worked on. First round was taken by team lead, later manager , finally director and HR interview.

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc..

Interview

I applied online. I received call from Recruiter who set up my telephonic interview with interviewer after 2 days. I received call from interviewer on the date. Interviewer was based on offshore location of the company.

Interview Questions

• Interview was mainly for Automation Test Enginer. But questions were mainly focused on testing Java language skills. Interviewer was not from software testing background so no relevant questions were asked for software testing. interviewer started asking difficult questions and Java skills were not even part of my Resume. I mentioned scripting languages in my resume but maybe interviewer was not aware of any scripting language so did not ask any relevant questions.

Overall very bad experience.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc..

Interview

I had totally five Rounds of Interview selection Process in this company and which includes people skills, technical skills, behavioral psychology, Communication etc.

My overall experience its an exhaustive process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self?
      Closed questions ?
      Open-ended questions
      Situational questions
      Tests
      Situational exercises   Answer Question

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

there is no interview process and they just appoint people from Applabs and personal friends irrespctive of competencies and knowledge. if you know people like vemiri and beeram or srikanth you will get job without knowledge of even what is software.

Interview Questions

• which community you belongs to ?   1 Answer
    • do you know vemuri or beeram or srikanth ?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Dallas, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Brief interview with CEO. Met him in person , was very kind and was asking about my experience in Java and my past work experiences. Since it is a staffing company I was asking other prospects and growth within the company. I also raised the concern on staying only within Dallas to which he said he will make sure to find jobs within Dallas.

Interview Questions

• How much years of experience you have in Java and other Java EE technologies?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

They Conducted 4TRs+2HR Rounds.
    Complete Experience is pathetic. Basic level questions, easy to clear. But to complete all 6 rounds, i visited ciginity thrice. Nothing is properly scheduled and planned. People who conducts interviews are matured enough. HR people are good. Easy to clear and will get results of the rounds on the same day.

Twist In the tail:
    I cleared all the 6 rounds and done with CTC Discussion and HR asked me to resign from my current company and they said they will release the offer in a day or 2. From then HR People stopped picking up my calls and stopped responding on mails. Fortunately, she picked the call one day, when tried dialing from my friends mobile and stated that my profile is kept on HOLD with any reason behind. She claiming that might be due to high CTC & Notice period higher management might have kept your profile on hold.

It's simply waste of your time, energy and money. To face interview in Cigniti

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and project   Answer Question
    • Insurance domain based basic questions, life cycle and testing scenarios in testing of policy   Answer Question

Associate Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

There are 3 rounds of interview:
    1. Technical by junior resources(Team Lead level)
    2. Technical by senior resources (Architect/Manager level)
    3. VP interview(Mostly you are hired but how you talk is important here)

Interview Questions

• You need to know what you are applying for:
      1. Automation tools (Selenium, UFT,TestComplete etc.)
      2. Java/C#
      3. Estimation, POC process, tool selection   Answer Question

Automation Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I got call from cigniti through one web job portal.
    It took 3 days to complete all rounds of interview. But took 1 month to get an offer letter after I got selected. Still I am waiting for the offer letter and they are answering me it's still in progress.

Worst experience ever.

I have faced 4 rounds of interview

1. technical round
    2. Technical round
    3. Director round
    4.Hr found.

After all the rounds they told me to submit the documents. They praised a lot about my technical skill.

I did submit all.

And after a month still they are saying your offer letter is in progress.

Pathetic experience.

Interview Questions

• Current Automation framework
      Vb scripting Questions
      alphanumeric string has given and find out numbers from it
      Descriptive programming
      RoI calculation   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

I had three rounds of interview. It was an average one. I received a letter of intent regarding the joining date, package, everything. I have sent an email to discuss on the package before releasing the offer letter. And when I talked about the package details, hr suddenly came up saying there is hr round and if I clear that then the offer would be released. So my hr round is also done. And there was no reply from them. I waited for 3 days and sent an email. Hr told that the position is on hold. 3 days back they gave me the joining date and suddenly they told the position is on hold.

Interview Questions

• Asked the about the versions of tools and difference between the previous and current tool   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Very unprofessional. There's no process as such, they just don't follow anything. Irritating recruiters try to negotiate the CTC part the way they bargain in a vegetable market. The technical person who was supposed to take interview was playing with pen and continuously checking his mobile. It looked very unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Integration testing strategies. Very stupid questions. Even a fake guy can get through easily.   1 Answer