Cigniti Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigniti Inc. Interview Questions

2.7

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc..

Interview

I applied online. I received call from Recruiter who set up my telephonic interview with interviewer after 2 days. I received call from interviewer on the date. Interviewer was based on offshore location of the company.

Interview Questions

• Interview was mainly for Automation Test Enginer. But questions were mainly focused on testing Java language skills. Interviewer was not from software testing background so no relevant questions were asked for software testing. interviewer started asking difficult questions and Java skills were not even part of my Resume. I mentioned scripting languages in my resume but maybe interviewer was not aware of any scripting language so did not ask any relevant questions.

Overall very bad experience.   1 Answer

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Total 3 rounds
    1) written test ( aptitude, english,logical)
    2) Group discussion
    3) Technical round F to F
    4)HR
    the entire interview is easy tha ain thing is we have clear the written test if we clear that test haf of the interview is complted and in the group jst checking the how your response and how you handling the total team dnt worry about subject jst speak frankly either related to topic or not

Interview Questions

• techincal test cases for an chair bottle and languages which in your resume bit easy techical . Are you ready to work with out nay training ?. what do you learn in testing.? HR is jst about hobbies and introduce ur self and have you intrested in relocate the location and about studies , and casual talk   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. in August 2016.

Interview

I have applied through job portal. Got a call from TAG within a week,First two rounds were telephonic and the third round with business head was a skype call. First round was simple, then the second round was with the HR Head of the company. It was regarding the compensation offered and the benefits. Third round was with the business head of Advisory and Transformation services. The interview went well, although i couldn't respond exactly to couple of questions. As the interview went on, it was purely management based and the Business head was gauging my attitude. Haven't heard from the HR yet. Keeping fingers crossed.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Quit good...i have done 2 rounds...need to attend further rounds.first round is aptitude conducted by monsterindia, and second was Gd topic given to us is effects of digitalisation in India.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Simply wasted my time as the position is already closed before my interview,
    they have closed it internally but they dint inform me that the position is closed
    they simply wasted my time

Senior QA, IV Years Automation Using Selenium and Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

its contain 4 rounds, 2 tech, 1 mng, and 1 hr.i cleared first round which is telephonic round, 2nd round is f2f round(not cleared).
    first round is telephonic round and went for one hour.
    second round is f2f round goes around 30 min.

Interview Questions

• first round : Telephonic round
      1. java concepts like collections, memory types, array and array list, diff between collections and array, list map set differences, java program like reverse string with out using functions.
      2. selenium concepts like alert, diff ways to find frames, and alerts. how to handle windows, how to handle dynamic elements, how to find duplicate elements, types of locators in selenium, about jxl and poi jars, explain about maven, testNG, any api used in ur app and what are they, how to handle to upload file or image, autoIT and current version of selenium.

3. manual testing , what is regression testing, white box testing and black box testing, SDLC phases, Bug life cycle, smoke testing.   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc..

Interview

Very easy to handle. No big fat questions.
    No need to worry..
    Had 2 rounds of technical and one director round.
    But they dont offer salary.. Tried offering me less than current CTC

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Interview was very good, i had given 98% answers correct but not sure what they are looking for. After interview they said you are not shortlisted.It was really bad interview experience with Cigniti Inc.
    Also add on,after interview, interviewer asked me do you have any question for me,then i asked brief about him but he said i will give feedback. I don't know what he was trying to hide.

Test Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

HR gave me a call stating that they found my profile over linkedin and arranged the interview on the next immediate day.

On the D-Day, the discussions started with the technical discussions followed by another.
    And then in the same week, HR arranged another round of technical discussion with the onsite delivery manager. On the next day, HR gave me a call saying that they are fine considering my candidature for the Test Architect role including the onsite relocation formalities.
    HR & interview panel are much friendly and shared their contact numbers with me. They made me well understand that hiring process in Cigniti takes longer time and hence i can call them back anytime for the updates.

Everything went fine till then, but later i stopped hearing the updates from them.
    Despite waiting for 2 months, they they ascertain about my offer but were uncertain stating some organization decision on freezing the hirings with in.
    Since i did not heard anything positive with in the anticipated time, I took another offer and relocated to another town which i was never expecting and prepared for :(

Interview Questions

• 01. Automation topics associated with TDD, Unit Testing, Dependency Injection, Stubs, & Mock frameworks.   1 Answer

Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

There are 3 rounds , I have completed 2, they asked for previous employer details and I have sent them,no response from them, Hr don't even bother to respond.