Cigniti Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigniti Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jan 8, 2018

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

there is no interview process and they just appoint people from Applabs and personal friends irrespctive of competencies and knowledge. if you know people like vemiri and beeram or srikanth you will get job without knowledge of even what is software.

Interview Questions

• which community you belongs to ?   1 Answer
    • do you know vemuri or beeram or srikanth ?   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

3 round of interview contains Frist round as a well and advanced aptitude test with reasoning and the second round of interview was group discussion with current situation topics with distinct time .
    The third round was the technical questions about testing

Associate Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

There are 3 rounds of interview:
    1. Technical by junior resources(Team Lead level)
    2. Technical by senior resources (Architect/Manager level)
    3. VP interview(Mostly you are hired but how you talk is important here)

Interview Questions

• You need to know what you are applying for:
      1. Automation tools (Selenium, UFT,TestComplete etc.)
      2. Java/C#
      3. Estimation, POC process, tool selection   Answer Question

SSE Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc..

Interview

Was decent.
    Tough
    Helpful to learn more
    Took a day long for all the rounds to get completed
    Interview process comprised of 5 rounds .
    It was planned, organised and orderly.
    2 technical, 1 managerial, 1 business ,1 Hr

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Interview process starts with System testing where we have to complete few scenarios related to selenium with java followed by 2 Technical level interviews and followed by HR and VP discussions related to salary and other benefits.

Interview Questions

• I applied for Selenium java Automation Testing. I was asked for the java basic and logical questions and followed by Testing and Selenium automation related questions.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

System test followed by 1st Level interview followed by 2nd Level interview followed by HR followed by Talent Management and Finally a general talk and some technical talks with VP.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions related to the technologies specified in resume.   1 Answer

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Three rounds and all of them went well. The last one being behavioral HR round. First one was technical and second one as more about what they were looking for and How I would fit into the position.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Entire process happened in a week time. First at Manager level, then AVP level and HR round. At Manager level it is more on technical skills, where AVP is very cordial and just assessed my attitude. HR then called for cultural fitment and released offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked few automation tools related questions and asked about the best project i handled   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Chennai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

There will be 4-5 rounds through multiple modes -- in-person, telephonic, skype based on your location. Interview questions will be easy if you are well prepared/experienced. Tell the facts supported by relevant data points and in a quantifiable manner. Do NOT boast what you have not done.

Interview Questions

• Test planning, estimation techniques, risk management, team mentoring, travel readiness both within and outside India, client facing roles, team leading capabilities, test plan/strategy.   Answer Question

Senior Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

1. System Test, automate some site with your skillset
    2. Second round technical Interview with questions from your skill set
    They will ask you to write the small codes like palindrome, factorial, fibonacci etc etc
    3. Third Managerial Round
    4. HR round

Interview Questions

• 1. They asked to automated one Flipkart flow (Buy an HP laptop ) with QTP (My Skill was with QTP).
      2. Various small questions on writing automated scripts with VBScript and write them
      3. Managerial round was normal, why do want to join and what are your expectations.   Answer Question