Cigniti Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigniti Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2017

2.9

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

good and more oriented on vb scripting.there was also written test for the same. The written test consisted of questions mostly on vb scripting with more emphasis on file handing etc.

Selenium Automation Testing At Hyderabd Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

You sent me call letter when i came to office and waited for more than hour one

person came and simply saying you are not eligible.then why you sent call letter.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Dallas, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

Brief interview with CEO. Met him in person , was very kind and was asking about my experience in Java and my past work experiences. Since it is a staffing company I was asking other prospects and growth within the company. I also raised the concern on staying only within Dallas to which he said he will make sure to find jobs within Dallas.

Interview Questions

• How much years of experience you have in Java and other Java EE technologies?   Answer Question

Test Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

Company contacted through an online job portal & interview process took 1 week ( 3 rounds which includes a Test Manager & VP round.
    Finally comes the most funny part. HR offered package which is almost same as the one which I used to get in my previous company, which was a CMMI level 5 MNC. If you can't offer minimum industry standard of at least 25%, please let the candidate know well in advance without wasting interviewer's & interviewee's time.
    The pathetic reason given by HR for offering same package was that they will give full salary without any variable component ( as if there's no income tax associated with it:) ). Though I showed my salary slips containing 100% variable pay for all the quarters, HR was adamant.
    To process this sleepy package, HR took 2 weeks time and responded after few follow ups through mail/phone. They kept on calling me though I rejected the offer & started negotiating with meager 5%, 7% hikes. Finally I had no other way than to ignore their calls.

I rejected the offer & joined another CMMI level 5 MNC which offered me around 40% hike. Thanks to the HRs of this company which paved me way to switch on to another MNC. When I came to know that they are delaying the paychecks, I felt that I took sensible decision.

Interview Questions

• Easy questions related to testing processes, team handling, preparation of test artifacts like strategy, test plan, test estimation techniques etc., basic SQL queries   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Very very easy. Btech holder is good to get in.
    No tough questions for manual testing. Automation it is better but compared to other companies it is easy. If you have VISA ..U R IN :)

Interview Questions

• 1. Explain prev company role
      2. Test plan, estimates, SQL (Very basic select statements)   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc..

Interview

It was simple and straight forward interview, they asked about the previous experience and what tools i worked on. First round was taken by team lead, later manager , finally director and HR interview.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I was interviewed for an automation engineer position on QTP. The interview had three technical rounds which included a written test and a HR round. First round was a written test round where there were 4 questions on VBscripiting
    1. Add 10 days to the current date and also print the difference of days between the two dates.
    2. Given a string "this is glassdoor review" .print the output as "review glassdoor is this".
    3. Write a string to a notepad file and read the same again.
    4. Given a string "123cigniti456".Extract the numbers out of the string.i.e., output should be 123456.
    Then the second and third rounds were pretty easy and ensure that you have sound knowledge on the framework used in your previous projects. And also please go through the methods used to interact with webtables in QTP as its the most common question I faced in most of my interviews.
    Once you get thru the tech rounds....HR is pretty much a cake walk and all about negotiations.

Interview Questions

• Click on a link in the webtable   1 Answer
    • Question on keyword driven framework   Answer Question
    • what are the various ways of reading data from an excel sheet   1 Answer
    • Question on passing values to a function by value and by reference   Answer Question

Negotiation

Its a very good company if you are looking for a career in test automation. So, my advice is dont try to negotiate too much and end up declining the offer. Also, consider your career.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc..

Interview

Very easy to handle. No big fat questions.
    No need to worry..
    Had 2 rounds of technical and one director round.
    But they dont offer salary.. Tried offering me less than current CTC

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Nothing to discuss , interviewer didn't know the answers also.First round is Technical and they ask basic questions and next is manager round and then AVP round. First round is the main round.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. in August 2016.

Interview

I have applied through job portal. Got a call from TAG within a week,First two rounds were telephonic and the third round with business head was a skype call. First round was simple, then the second round was with the HR Head of the company. It was regarding the compensation offered and the benefits. Third round was with the business head of Advisory and Transformation services. The interview went well, although i couldn't respond exactly to couple of questions. As the interview went on, it was purely management based and the Business head was gauging my attitude. Haven't heard from the HR yet. Keeping fingers crossed.