Cigniti Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigniti Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Have to go through 2 Face to face Technical rounds, 1 HR BP and 1 HR round. This is later followed by few HR call regarding the documents to be shared to them and finalizing and informing the last date in former org .

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

They Conducted 4TRs+2HR Rounds.
    Complete Experience is pathetic. Basic level questions, easy to clear. But to complete all 6 rounds, i visited ciginity thrice. Nothing is properly scheduled and planned. People who conducts interviews are matured enough. HR people are good. Easy to clear and will get results of the rounds on the same day.

Twist In the tail:
    I cleared all the 6 rounds and done with CTC Discussion and HR asked me to resign from my current company and they said they will release the offer in a day or 2. From then HR People stopped picking up my calls and stopped responding on mails. Fortunately, she picked the call one day, when tried dialing from my friends mobile and stated that my profile is kept on HOLD with any reason behind. She claiming that might be due to high CTC & Notice period higher management might have kept your profile on hold.

It's simply waste of your time, energy and money. To face interview in Cigniti

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and project   Answer Question
    • Insurance domain based basic questions, life cycle and testing scenarios in testing of policy   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

3 round of interview contains Frist round as a well and advanced aptitude test with reasoning and the second round of interview was group discussion with current situation topics with distinct time .
    The third round was the technical questions about testing

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

First had a general discussion round, second was the lead and third was the manager round. Final two rounds were negotiation and HR interaction. It was intimidating and a time taking process but the interaction process were quick and the results were announced immediately. The office has a very fresh look and is very spacious but confusing to a new person

Interview Questions

• What were your roles and responsibilities as an associate test engineer   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you were unable to do a given task?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You need to negotiate a lot as you don't get much during appraisal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc..

Interview

It was simple and straight forward interview, they asked about the previous experience and what tools i worked on. First round was taken by team lead, later manager , finally director and HR interview.

Associate Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

There are 3 rounds of interview:
    1. Technical by junior resources(Team Lead level)
    2. Technical by senior resources (Architect/Manager level)
    3. VP interview(Mostly you are hired but how you talk is important here)

Interview Questions

• You need to know what you are applying for:
      1. Automation tools (Selenium, UFT,TestComplete etc.)
      2. Java/C#
      3. Estimation, POC process, tool selection   Answer Question

QA Test Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Taken for test lead and gave Senior test engineer position.
    waited for 6-8 hours and in the last didn't recognize my exp..just gave SSE position.
    3 rounds,....2 technical and 1 hr round 3 rounds,....2 technical and 1 hr round 3 rounds,....2 technical and 1 hr round 3 rounds,....2 technical and 1 hr round

Interview Questions

• What is testing, test plan , test case design, test case examples... which are not relavant for test lead position   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

there were three rounds apart from hr round
    all three rounds were technical
    1st round with the basic understanding of the language
    2nd round goes to in-depth knowledge of language and db
    3rd round about the processes and deesigning

Automation Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

I got call from cigniti through one web job portal.
    It took 3 days to complete all rounds of interview. But took 1 month to get an offer letter after I got selected. Still I am waiting for the offer letter and they are answering me it's still in progress.

Worst experience ever.

I have faced 4 rounds of interview

1. technical round
    2. Technical round
    3. Director round
    4.Hr found.

After all the rounds they told me to submit the documents. They praised a lot about my technical skill.

I did submit all.

And after a month still they are saying your offer letter is in progress.

Pathetic experience.

Interview Questions

• Current Automation framework
      Vb scripting Questions
      alphanumeric string has given and find out numbers from it
      Descriptive programming
      RoI calculation   Answer Question

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Very unprofessional. There's no process as such, they just don't follow anything. Irritating recruiters try to negotiate the CTC part the way they bargain in a vegetable market. The technical person who was supposed to take interview was playing with pen and continuously checking his mobile. It looked very unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Integration testing strategies. Very stupid questions. Even a fake guy can get through easily.   1 Answer