Cigniti Inc. Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cigniti Inc. Test Engineer Interview Questions

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

easy to crack if you knowledge selenium and java and some part of your current project you working and tools you working.what type of repository you use for storing scripts and bug tracking tools and which framework you working..

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cigniti Inc.

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

good and more oriented on vb scripting.there was also written test for the same. The written test consisted of questions mostly on vb scripting with more emphasis on file handing etc.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Got a call from cigniti, then they conducted apptitude round after screening all the applications.NExt round was Group discussion,after qualified in GD next round was technical.then the last round was Technical + Hr round

Interview Questions

• Wat is class? interface even odd programming concept,
      How will you cut a cake into eight pieces with three cuts on it
      Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

It was started by GD and then,one written test. After that, it went through 4 more 1:1 interviews. Overall, interview process was avergae but at some points it was enough challenging though.