Cigniti Inc. Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 30, 2017

3.2

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

3 round of interview contains Frist round as a well and advanced aptitude test with reasoning and the second round of interview was group discussion with current situation topics with distinct time .
The third round was the technical questions about testing

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cigniti Inc.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Have to go through 2 Face to face Technical rounds, 1 HR BP and 1 HR round. This is later followed by few HR call regarding the documents to be shared to them and finalizing and informing the last date in former org .

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

First had a general discussion round, second was the lead and third was the manager round. Final two rounds were negotiation and HR interaction. It was intimidating and a time taking process but the interaction process were quick and the results were announced immediately. The office has a very fresh look and is very spacious but confusing to a new person

Interview Questions

• What were your roles and responsibilities as an associate test engineer   1 Answer
    • What would you do if you were unable to do a given task?   1 Answer

Negotiation

You need to negotiate a lot as you don't get much during appraisal

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

easy to crack if you knowledge selenium and java and some part of your current project you working and tools you working.what type of repository you use for storing scripts and bug tracking tools and which framework you working..

Test Engineer Interview

Interview

good and more oriented on vb scripting.there was also written test for the same. The written test consisted of questions mostly on vb scripting with more emphasis on file handing etc.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Got a call from cigniti, then they conducted apptitude round after screening all the applications.NExt round was Group discussion,after qualified in GD next round was technical.then the last round was Technical + Hr round

Interview Questions

• Wat is class? interface even odd programming concept,
      How will you cut a cake into eight pieces with three cuts on it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cigniti Inc. (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

It was started by GD and then,one written test. After that, it went through 4 more 1:1 interviews. Overall, interview process was avergae but at some points it was enough challenging though.