Cincinnati Bell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 9, 2017

2.6

Manager Employee Training & Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cincinnati Bell (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Applied online for the role. Position had been online for 9 days but I found in on Indeeed, so I went to the company website. Company website was easy to navigate. Asked for me to upload resume, copied my cover letter, educational background, standard questions. No personality test. Nothing unreasonable. No references of people asked for.

Interview Questions

• They asked me for nothing. I got an automatic rejection about two minutes after I applied, stating that based on my background in comparison to others who applied, I wouldn't be interviewed.   Answer Question

Logistics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cincinnati Bell (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Initially everything seemed up to par. I had a over the phone interview with HR, then a panel interview with 2 people, HR did not attend. The interview was very personable and the interviewers tried to make it non stressful. I did my part by sending a thank you email after the interview, a follow up email a few days later checking on the status of the position and a phone call a few weeks later followed by another e-mail. HR went ghost. Not a good lasting impression even if I wasn't the right candidate.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself as being detailed oriented or a big picture person?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Bell (Columbus, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Very laid back and relaxed, had an in-person interview first then moved onto the second round as a phone interview. Everyone who i spoke to was very genuine and transparent about the entire process.

Intern Interview

Interview

It was so long ago that I do not recall. Very relaxed based off of what I do remember. I would say go into it with confidence and you wil be fine

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cincinnati Bell (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview wasnt hard. They just told you about the company. Then asked pretty much about your prior work history. After obtaining that info they asked when i could start.

Coop Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Bell.

Interview

I applied via a University. I was then contacted for an interview. I attended the interview about a week later and in the next week I received an offer. After that, there was a simple meeting which was used to finish up onboarding paperwork. That was the jist of the entire interview process at Cincinnati Bell Inc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult person in the workplace.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Open ended situation based questions. They did a great job of making you feel at ease and to show that they are interested in what you have to say.

Interview Questions

• What kind of personality do you work best with?   1 Answer

Interview

Submit resume online. Once you get an interview, the first is a phone, the second is in person. The second is usually with several managers. Past this I dont remember as it has been awhile.

Business Analyst (IT) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cincinnati Bell (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview itself was fine, but I received no reject letter, via mail, e-mail, or phone. That is just plain rude. if you're going to ask people to take time off work to come see you, you should at least let them know they have not been selected to move forward. They did inform me that it would take 3 weeks or more for next steps, but there was still no response after I sent an e-mail 4 weeks later, asking whether they had made a decision.

Met with Director of Business Apps for Finance who was late for meeting. Asked typical questions regarding systems knowledge, analysis background, aspirations. Asked how I would handle various situations for eliciting requirements, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working downtown, and the traffic?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cincinnati Bell (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewed once and was offered a position. Started with an interview process at my college and then a visit to their location. From there I was offered a position and given time to decide

Interview Questions

• Which of our values align best with you?   1 Answer