Cincinnati Bell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Cincinnati Bell

2.6

Sort:

Analytics Manager Interview

Interview

I really was fortunate to be able to work with HR in developing the standards that lead to the creation of this role within the organization.By working closely with an HR professional to understand the ins and outs of making a very successful job profile and defining activities that are relevant to the job and commensurate with the asking price made this a fun and worthwhile experience not to mention rare in any industry.

Intern Interview

Interview

It was so long ago that I do not recall. Very relaxed based off of what I do remember. I would say go into it with confidence and you wil be fine

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Bell (Norwood, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

Had the first interview with a gentleman in his late 30's. Nice guy, had told me that he and the rep from Indy that was in town the night prior had hit it too hard at Hyde Park bars. It didn't bother me, as we have all been there, especially in sales. He seemed really nice and slightly hungover. He asked me some general questions and seemed to like me. He told me that if there was a second interview, it would be a quick decision as a training class was happening the first week of February and they needed to fill the class. I left feeling optimistic.

5 days later - Received the call for the 2nd interview. This time I was in front of three employees. One female account manager (who did not like me and kept looking at her watch -which i found rude), one sales manager (texting on his blackberry) and another hiring manager. They all seem really tired, stressed out, and were going through the motions. - I get that it was a late afternoon interview and interviewing sucks for everyone but I was pissed that they were being so unprofessional. I left the interview feeling 50/50 about an offer. The hiring manager said I would know either way within a week.

I never received the call but was happy about it. I needed a job at the time and probably would have accepted it. I noted that all of the sales team in their tiny squares looked more miserable than the next and they all looked like they had been pushed to their limits. Head in hands, no discussion, everyone looking at the ground. The office screamed of poor morale.

I thought the first interview was at the very least entertaining. The group interview left a bad taste in my mouth about Cin Bell. I would have expected more professionalism but maybe they were all having a bad day.

Interview Questions

• Name an event or a time when you went above and beyond for your company?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cincinnati Bell (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

Interviewed once and was offered a position. Started with an interview process at my college and then a visit to their location. From there I was offered a position and given time to decide

Interview Questions

• Which of our values align best with you?   1 Answer

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cincinnati Bell (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Interviewed through a contracting company.

Interview Questions

• What would one of your downfalls be?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Allowances for medical and parking reimbursement added to base salary.

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Open ended situation based questions. They did a great job of making you feel at ease and to show that they are interested in what you have to say.

Interview Questions

• What kind of personality do you work best with?   1 Answer

Help Desk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cincinnati Bell (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2009.

Interview

My resume was pulled off of Monster and I was contact by HR.

Negotiation

Would you be interested in the job.

Senior Accountant Interview

Interview

Was referred position by a recruiter. I came in for one interview, and interviewed with the operations assistant controller and controller. I was originally not offered the position because someone who knew an executive was also interviewing. I was informed of this after that person turned down the job and it was offered to me.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were situational. 'Tell me a time when..." There wasn't much just general conversation, but this is understandable since I only had one interview.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cincinnati Bell (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2010.

Interview

It was tough and had to go back 4 times but they did hire me. I did not know anyone at the company and most who worked there know someone to be hired.

Negotiation

It was there way only.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Bell (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2010.

Interview

Candidates participate in a simulation of a customer contact. Followed up by general office skills and live interview.

Interview Questions

• The simulation is by the the hardest part if you don;t know what to expect. You need you attempt to solve the customer's issue, and then suggest value added products.   Answer Question