Cincinnati Bell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cincinnati Bell Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2016

2.5

Intern Interview

Interview

It was so long ago that I do not recall. Very relaxed based off of what I do remember. I would say go into it with confidence and you wil be fine

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cincinnati Bell (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview wasnt hard. They just told you about the company. Then asked pretty much about your prior work history. After obtaining that info they asked when i could start.

Coop Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Bell.

Interview

I applied via a University. I was then contacted for an interview. I attended the interview about a week later and in the next week I received an offer. After that, there was a simple meeting which was used to finish up onboarding paperwork. That was the jist of the entire interview process at Cincinnati Bell Inc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult person in the workplace.   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Open ended situation based questions. They did a great job of making you feel at ease and to show that they are interested in what you have to say.

Interview Questions

• What kind of personality do you work best with?   1 Answer

Interview

Submit resume online. Once you get an interview, the first is a phone, the second is in person. The second is usually with several managers. Past this I dont remember as it has been awhile.

Business Analyst (IT) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cincinnati Bell (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview itself was fine, but I received no reject letter, via mail, e-mail, or phone. That is just plain rude. if you're going to ask people to take time off work to come see you, you should at least let them know they have not been selected to move forward. They did inform me that it would take 3 weeks or more for next steps, but there was still no response after I sent an e-mail 4 weeks later, asking whether they had made a decision.

Met with Director of Business Apps for Finance who was late for meeting. Asked typical questions regarding systems knowledge, analysis background, aspirations. Asked how I would handle various situations for eliciting requirements, etc.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working downtown, and the traffic?   1 Answer

Prefer Not to Say Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Bell.

Interview

The interview process seemed disorganized -- for starters, the hiring manager was 25 minutes late for our first meeting -- but the position sounded promising. Eventually, I received a verbal offer from the hiring manager. Someone from HR was supposed to call me the next day with the formal offer. Nobody called. After a month of no word, and no answer to my calls or emails, I received the official, "You didn't get the job." I asked for an explanation, but received none.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were all normal and the conversation was very collegial.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was revoked with no explanation. (See above.)

Tax Coop Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cincinnati Bell.

Interview

Got my interview through the college and it was a more personal interview focused on my personality rather tun technical questions. I was asked how I would handle specific situation and strength and weakness questions. Pretty simple process overall.

Interview Questions

• They were more interested on how I was involved in the community and campus and be ready to provide examples of how you are active   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was a coop so it was hourly pay no negotiation

Senior Accountant Interview

Interview

Was referred position by a recruiter. I came in for one interview, and interviewed with the operations assistant controller and controller. I was originally not offered the position because someone who knew an executive was also interviewing. I was informed of this after that person turned down the job and it was offered to me.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were situational. 'Tell me a time when..." There wasn't much just general conversation, but this is understandable since I only had one interview.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Bell.

Interview

Hiring process is honestly what you would expect. You have two interviews with a couple different managers in the retail portion of the company. After these interviews they will call you either confirming or denying you got the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation what-so-ever. They will pay you based on performance.