Cincinnati Children's Hospital Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

Cincinnati Children's Hospital Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Updated May 15, 2017

2.7

Access Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, scheduled and completed phone interview, interviewed with manager face to face, and then set up a time to meet the team of coworkers. Was given an offer a few days later

Interview Questions

• If your best friend were to describe your flaws without you in the room, what would they say?   Answer Question

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I had a phone interview, followed by group interview (I was the only candidate, many interviewers). The lady who conducted my phone interview was really nice; it barely seemed like an interview. It took a while for her to call back back the second phone interview ( a few weeks). The group interview was not bad. It was a little intimidating at first because there were so many people asking me questions but the questions weren't bad.

Insurance Verification Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was the Best ever! The people I interviewed with were so friendly and easy to talk to. They made you feel very comfortable but also made sure you were aware of the job responsibilities and the seriousness of it all. Would love to work at Children's hospital with this department.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a great fit for this position?   1 Answer

Research Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process is a straightforward meeting where you are asked to discuss your research experience and what skills you have that could apply to the lab you are interviewing for. Questions regarding the kind of individual you are may be asked (e.g. whether you need to be given a list of tasks to finish or can be told the overarching goal of the project and left to figure out the details). Some technical questions may be asked. Be sure to research the lab you will be interviewing for and know what it is they aim to accomplish in their research pursuits. Show that you've researched their lab by asking pertinent questions as the interview unfolds. Typically, a PI will discuss ongoing projects in the lab at which point you can ask questions related to the project and/or discuss how you may fit into a certain project. End the interview with questions regarding when you should expect to hear back as well as reiterating your interest in his/her lab. Smile, look poised, and be confident above all else.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you in carrying on a project? Do you need a clear set of tasks to accomplish or do you figure out the smaller details of the project yourself?   1 Answer

Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Extremely strict rules for contractors even though some of us are higly qualified. Passed interview with flying colors only to find out that there were other interpreters who had never gone through the interview process. The process is not consistent at all.

Interview Questions

• It was maily shadowing me while I interpreted.   1 Answer

Applications Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Direct interview with the person to whom I will be reporting.
    Complex questions were asked for which I honestly answered that I don't know. I was checked whether if I will able to accommodate the culture and work environment.

After e-mailing the resume, got few data challenges in e-mail which was solved and replied.

Interview Questions

• Q: General about me
      Q: Can you solve this problem. Data problem.
      1 Answer

Mental Health Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

Invited to an open house after application was submitted it took about a month to hear back about the open house. Personally I was interviewed by one of the directors, very much like a conversation, no tough tricky questions, very to the point, asking about experiences no hard questions to answer. I was notified via phone call with the offer of hire.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever facilitated a group and if not would you be comfortable doing so   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

I interviewed first at my college after meeting recruiters at a job fair there. About three months later, I was brought in for an initial interview at the main campus. It went well, but took another two months for them to offer me a job, then another month for HR to check references, get my vaccination records and employment records in order, etc. before I could officially start.

Interview Questions

• They really just asked me about my background, any research experience I had, and what my interests were. I was asked a few random stats questions, but nothing a basic stats course in college didn't cover.   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

I spontaneously contacted a PI and I got an answer quickly.
    The hiring process was just the matter of checking my background by contacting refeers.
    Then just check if the have enough room/ressources to hire me.

Postdoctoral Research Fellow Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied to an open position that was advertised in the Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Centre webpage. The initial round takes around 1 month. After first round a web interview was arranged as it was not possible for me to come in person. I was selected through the web interview.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is your experience in the field?
      Q: How do you meet the criteria for the post?
      Q: What is your future goal?
      Q: What you your expectation from the Institute?

They give a special interest on your personality and the agility to prove yourself to them in the interview.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, as the offer was reasonable.