Cincinnati Children's Hospital Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH | Glassdoor

Cincinnati Children's Hospital Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Updated Jan 18, 2018

2.7

59 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

1-2 day interviews with the principal investigator, genetic counselors, other clinical research coordinators, and the research coordinator manager. They asked questions about my experience and provided detailed explanations about the job description and duties that would be required of me if I were to get the job.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for this position.   1 Answer

Donor Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2017.

Interview

Filled out an application online, was contacted a week later for a phone interview. The phone interview lasted an hour and included basic questions and more specific questions about the position. The hiring manager walked me through the process which included a phone interview, an in person interview with her and others in the department, and another in person with the department head. The whole timetable taking about three months. After the phone interview, I was contacted to schedule an in person a month later with the hiring manager and three other people in the department. When I got there, no one knew what room the interview was to be in. After ten minutes, we finally found a room. The hiring manager asked me basic questions before talking about her personal life and other topics unrelated to this position. After a half hour, two people from the department showed up and asked me the same basic interview questions I had been asked before. One person who was supposed to interview me didn't show up. Overall a very unprofessional interview experience. It seemed like no one had prepared to interview me and were surprised at my scheduled interview for the day.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, took about 30 minutes. Next step was an in-person interview. The interviewer was a human resources generalist and had both position specific and general questions about the position.

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

Very official and professional interview process. Had a contact with HR, they confirmed my license with the Ohio Board, then set up an interview with my department. Afterwards, my orientation was incredible!

Access Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, scheduled and completed phone interview, interviewed with manager face to face, and then set up a time to meet the team of coworkers. Was given an offer a few days later

Interview Questions

• If your best friend were to describe your flaws without you in the room, what would they say?   Answer Question

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I had a phone interview, followed by group interview (I was the only candidate, many interviewers). The lady who conducted my phone interview was really nice; it barely seemed like an interview. It took a while for her to call back back the second phone interview ( a few weeks). The group interview was not bad. It was a little intimidating at first because there were so many people asking me questions but the questions weren't bad.

Insurance Verification Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was the Best ever! The people I interviewed with were so friendly and easy to talk to. They made you feel very comfortable but also made sure you were aware of the job responsibilities and the seriousness of it all. Would love to work at Children's hospital with this department.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a great fit for this position?   1 Answer

Research Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process is a straightforward meeting where you are asked to discuss your research experience and what skills you have that could apply to the lab you are interviewing for. Questions regarding the kind of individual you are may be asked (e.g. whether you need to be given a list of tasks to finish or can be told the overarching goal of the project and left to figure out the details). Some technical questions may be asked. Be sure to research the lab you will be interviewing for and know what it is they aim to accomplish in their research pursuits. Show that you've researched their lab by asking pertinent questions as the interview unfolds. Typically, a PI will discuss ongoing projects in the lab at which point you can ask questions related to the project and/or discuss how you may fit into a certain project. End the interview with questions regarding when you should expect to hear back as well as reiterating your interest in his/her lab. Smile, look poised, and be confident above all else.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you in carrying on a project? Do you need a clear set of tasks to accomplish or do you figure out the smaller details of the project yourself?   1 Answer

Interpreter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Extremely strict rules for contractors even though some of us are higly qualified. Passed interview with flying colors only to find out that there were other interpreters who had never gone through the interview process. The process is not consistent at all.

Interview Questions

• It was maily shadowing me while I interpreted.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

I was an internal candidate. I had a brief phone discussion with HR and a follow up 30 minute interview with the hiring manager. I then had a second in-person group interview with two other employees within the department for approximately 30 minutes. Lastly, a meeting with the Division Director.

Interview Questions

• Why was interested in this position?   1 Answer