Cincinnati Children's Hospital Clinical Research Coordinator II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Clinical Research Coordinator II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital in March 2015.

Interview

One interview with HR and a week later had another interview with my manager and co-workers. Asked general questions and for situations where you handled stress, how do you manage your time, etc.

HR was very helpful, as I had applied several months prior to interview, and they still kept me in mind for the position

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cincinnati Children's Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

Dependent upon the department. Pretty straightforward questions asking you about your background, why you think you would be a good fit for the position, and then usually 1-2 odd ball questions. I was interviewed by 2-3 of the higher level CRCs, the manager wasn't very involved in the process. Also received a tour of the areas of the hospital where I would be working the most, and was introduced to several of the Dr's within the department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would talk more about salary/hourly wage and potential reimbursement, especially if the department is expecting you to do any additional driving to other campuses (Liberty, etc.) or get a work cell phone

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

The hiring process went smoothly.It lasted about 2.5 to 3 hours and consisted of a 1:1 Interview, an interview with HR and an interview with the staff. It took two weeks for them to make an offer, which they tell you during the interview.

The drug test was straight forward too. There were no surprises.

I would recommend other people to come prepared with questions and to give a lot of time for the interview process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiated. I needed the job and the budget did not allow for a higher starting bonus.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2010.

Interview

I originally interviewed as a college undergrad for an internship position on my current research study. Due to my experience during high school and college with children I was given the position on the spot and was later hired on full-time (about 6 months prior to graduating college).

Negotiation

Roughly 6 months before graduating from college I met with an HR associate and we discussed my compensation and benefits. He was very thorough and helpful. The negotiation process was easy for me.