Cincinnati Children's Hospital Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cincinnati Children's Hospital Postdoctoral Fellow Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Interview

Discussed possible research project I could work on and decided on one. Asked me when I could start. It has been a great job and workplace for the last 5 years

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cincinnati Children's Hospital

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

Simple and Easy questions, focusing on Cincinnati children's Hospital Medical Center values, culture, and rules, drug test is very important for them. Background check is critical step in the hiring process. Health screen is tiresome.

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital in October 2012.

Interview

1:1 interview with PI to discuss my relevant research experience. Including graduate and under graduate work...giving details on the projects I've been involved in, and the technique skill I have learned during my training.

Interview Questions

• What type of research are you familiar with?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No...as a post-doc there was no room for negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cincinnati Children's Hospital (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2010.

Interview

Interview will be entirely specific for the lab to which you are applying. In my instance, no formal presentation was required of me. It was simply a one on one interview, discussing my prior publications and potential projects. The final offer came via email with a formal offer in letter form.