Cincinnati Financial Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 2, 2017

2.8

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Field Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cincinnati Financial in July 2017.

Interview

45 minute interview ending with a Wonderlic Test. Mostly behavioral based questions. The interviewer went over my resume with me on the spot, then asked me to tell him a little bit about myself, so I had to lean on personal information since we had just discussed my professional information. Personally, I like to stick to professional info, so I was surprised to have to share personal information.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever made a mistake in the workplace? If so, how did you handle it?   1 Answer
    • What is your greatest professional accomplishment?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Cincinnati Financial?   1 Answer
    • Do you feel that small, mundane tasks are boring?   1 Answer

Field Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Financial (Raleigh, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

met with claims manager in my area, recommended for interview and set up immediately. met with hiring rep, about a 2 hour interview. 3+ weeks later and still hoping for a positive answer.
    they were very nice to work with and very good about responding when I followed up....

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years....   1 Answer

Underwriter Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westfield, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Cincinnati Financial (Westfield, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

After applying, I received an email with a link to a personality test. Weeks after that was completed, I was called in for an interview. The interview began with an IQ test. After that, I met with 3 different branch managers and HR reps. The interviews were repetitive and consisted of behavioral questions.The HR rep told me that I would hear back in 2-3 weeks. After 8 weeks had past with no news, I decided to walk away from the possibility of a job there. I was extremely disappointed in the way that the company chose to handle my application and interview process, and would not recommend this company to anyone.

N/A Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Financial (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Good process and said exactly what they are looking for in a person. You do have to take a personality test if they like you. Mainly looking for self-motivated individuals who can time manage themselves.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Financial (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

Really bad experience for this position. It is a bait and switch. You apply for one thing and come out doing something totally different than what you apply for.

Interview Questions

• How do you get along with other people   1 Answer

Field Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Cincinnati Financial (Lansing, MI) in March 2013.

Interview

I met for lunch with the manager. I then had a second interview with the recruiter. They acted like they were very interested and were going to offer me the position but I was later turned down.

Personal Lines Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cincinnati Financial (Fairfield, OH) in January 2013.

Interview

I applied online and interviewed in January. The interview started with taking a timed test and then meeting with two hiring managers. I was interviewed by one young man who kept saying they weren't looking for experience. He also kept saying " how competitive this position was and how they were going to interview many people for these positions". I waited seven weeks for a decline notice and then the next day saw a new posting for another trainee course in May. These were for the same positions! Either this is very high turnover or they just love to interview people.
     My impression is very negative as I believe they are a "boys club" looking for young people to hire who have no experience. I hope the nine women who have a lawsuit against the male dominance in this company succeed as I see discrimination here at its finest. If you are older and more specifically older female this is not the place to apply. I knew when I walked out of the interview that I wouldn't be hired. The interview was not based on experience or aptitude. The young male hiring manager on the way out made a comment about people being " dime a dozen" since so many people were out of work now. He said he started out of college and worked his way up. I hope when this company fires him down the road due to his age that he realizes how he treated people in the past!

Interview Questions

• None.. If you are young and talk ball games and vacations you will be hired. Don't sell your experience as it is not valued in this company.   Answer Question