Cincinnati Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 17, 2017

2.1

Field Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Keego Harbor, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cincinnati Insurance (Keego Harbor, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Laidback. Took place at hiring manager's home. Great guy, would have been great to work for. Very candid and open. Salary range offered was very low for experience level they seek.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cincinnati Insurance (Fairfield, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

I took a pre employment test on line, One on one interview with HR and s wonderlick test interview questions - They want you to answer in s star format. After that you will meet the supervisor of the department you job shadow for about 15 min then they want you to input intend in the compiler.
    If they like you they will call you and offer a position.
    You can and should ask for more of a salary the position is highly under payed

Field Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cincinnati Insurance (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

U get a personality test
    Your resume gets heavily reviewed
    You pretend to listen
    Blach Blah blah
    More words more words more words
    Ugh it just keeps going
    Why do interviewers love to talk about themselves

Senior Multi Line Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cincinnati Insurance (Baltimore, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

Very easy- Met with the local manager, then scheduled to meet with the regional manager. I took an online personality assessment and was hired. The questions were mostly conversational not targeted. I was asked a lot about how I would like to work from home, etc.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my credit history   1 Answer

Field Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cincinnati Insurance (Phila, PA).

Interview

Met with hiring manager for initial interview and then with RVP for final interview. The final interview included written IQ test.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected questions involved personality issues, seemed to be trying to get me off-balance.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Initial offer was higher than expected, but no negotiation was possible, take it or leave it.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cincinnati Insurance (Fairfield, OH) in November 2013.

Interview

I had a technical phone screening to verify my knowledge, followed by a series of one-on-one interviews with the lead architect, service manager, and resource managers I would be working with. I believe the recruiter contacted me on a Friday, I did my technical screening on Monday, was in the door for the one-on-ones Wednesday, and had an offer by that Friday. That time period is a blur of many interviews so it might have been over the course of 2 weeks, but it certainly wasn't more than that.

Interview Questions

• Describe a complex application you have worked on (contributed code to).   1 Answer

Underwriter Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Cincinnati Insurance in March 2009.

Interview

hiring and interviewing was no big deal

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cincinnati Insurance in January 2008.

Interview

I met with the general counsel for the initial interview which lasted 30-45 minutes, and then had a second interview with the manager who would be my immediate boss. The second interview was more of just a "rubber stamping" approval. This then was followed by a formal application submitted, background and credit check.