Cinedigm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cinedigm Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cinedigm

Helpdesk Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cinedigm (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

After phone interview, an in-person interview was scheduled - they asked if I could come in as soon as possible. It was a Tuesday. They asked if I could come in on Thursday. I said yes.

The next day, I emailed to ask them what time to come in for the interview. No response. I figured they'd filled the position. I had already scheduled paid time off with my current job in order to attend the interview. I told my employer that "the doctor's appointment was quicker than I'd thought" and came in at my normal time the next day.

On that morning, I got a response: "Please let me know your availability next Wednesday." I told them that I was no longer interested.

Maybe if I were unemployed, I wouldn't have minded and would have continued the process with them. But they absolutely do not respect other people's schedules, and if you are already employed, you may find that they are not worth your trouble.

Interview Questions

• If a user says that a message is not sending in Outlook, what do you do?   Answer Question

Manager - Product Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cinedigm (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, in person, long waiting periods, great team of people asking you questions about your current position to your favorite tv show and movie. While not interested in Indie films, we had things to talk about

Contract Interview

Interview

There was one in place not sure what they did or how but there is one in place. Team interviews with a set of individual interviewed. Chief of staff interview I don't know why. Feels like you're in limbo when you're hired m