Cinemark Box Office Cashier Interview Questions

Updated May 20, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 396 interviews

Interviews at Cinemark

Positive100%
Applied online78%
In Person22%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

Cinemark

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cinemark

Interview

I applied online the process took about 6 days. I went in for an interview and was offered a job as the interviews came to an end. The manager was extremely nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
  • What does customer service mean to you?
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Carson, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cinemark (Carson, CA) in Nov 2018

Interview

It was very easy. In the beginning, we had to say our name, what our last job was and whats our favorite movie. It was a group interview and we had to answer questions on a sheet of paper and that was our interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cinemark

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cinemark

Interview

It was a fairly easy interview they just wanted to see if you could really uphold the job tittle you wanted and they asked a little bit about yourself

Interview Questions
  • How would your friends or family describe you?

Anonymous Employee in Ada, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cinemark (Ada, OK) in Jun 2018

Interview

I applied online with a quick Google search of Cinemark job application leading me to their website TalentReef. I got a call 4 days after applying and scheduled for a group interview 4 days later. Waited 2 days and was offered a job. The group interview had about 7 other candidates and the general manager asked questions and went around the room for the candidates to respond one by one.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite movie and why?
  • Have you ever dealt with money and have you ever worked in a big crowd (Cinemark can have 400+ people in 45 minutes)
  • What does good customer service mean to you?
  • Do you have a food safety certification?

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cinemark (Davenport, IA) in May 2018

Interview

Why did u choose this job and what is your favorite movie and how long do a tend to stay here. Will you be going to school and doing some math questions on the top of are heads.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cinemark

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cinemark

Interview

She took me to an employee room, asked for availability and some standard interview questions one on one. No questions were out of the ordinary, I'd suggest you'd look up basic questions examples

Interview Questions
  • What are your weaknesses and strengths? Where do you see yourself in five years? What are your goals? How do you define loyalty?

Anonymous Employee in Davie, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cinemark (Davie, FL) in Feb 2015

Interview

Submitted my application in person and got an interview within a week. Interviewed by two managers, both very nice. Simple questions basically they want to know if you work well under pressure and with other people

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Moosic, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cinemark (Moosic, PA) in Apr 2013

Interview

Just asked me a few questions in a one on one interview, very casual. I felt comfortable. Manager was friendly but in the end was not my immediate supervisor

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cinemark (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in Sep 2012

Interview

It was brief and easy. The manager asked a lot of basic questions. How I was with handling money. Etc. If this was my first job or not. What I would do in this situation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed