Cinemark Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cinemark Cashier Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

2.2

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cinemark.

Interview

I applied online and went through a questionnaire. Was called a week later to come in for an interview. Had my interview in the break room as the office was being used. Two assistant managers asked me questions and then called me a week later and gave me the job.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cinemark

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cinemark (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Called in and said to come in for group interview. Got a call back 2 weeks later. Was put in a group interview ten people. Showed us previews for movies.

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cinemark (Downers Grove, IL).

Interview

after filling out a general job application they will call you into the theater for a interview. It is a laid back interview where the manager will ask you about high school experiences. They will ask you to answer a couple of hypothetical questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

none you work for minimum wage, get benefits of free popcorn, pop, movie tickets

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joliet, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cinemark (Joliet, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied in person and 2 weeks later got a call for an interview. when i went to the interview i was asked to wait at a lobby table until the manager came to get me. the interview was one on one and the hardest question was "how would you deal with an angry/impatient customer"

Cashier Interview

Interview

I filled out the application at the theater and included a resume. A few weeks later, a manager called me and set up an in-person interview with two assistant managers. The day after that I interviewed with the general manager and was hired.

Interview Questions

• I was just asked a series of straightforward "what would you do if..." questions regarding customer satisfaction.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cinemark (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2012.

Interview

Took two 1:1 interviews, both were very casual. Very basic questions:

-Why do you want to work here?
    -Tell me about yourself?
    -Why should we hire you over other candidates?

etc, etc. A few days after I finished my first interview, I got a call telling me I had a second one. A few days after that, they called offering me the job

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cinemark (Austin, TX) in April 2007.

Interview

It was a new movie theater so the interview was in a hiring trailer with other potential employees. I was hired on the spot like nothing...