Cinemark Concession Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 11, 2017

1.9

Usher/Concessions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cinemark (Vallejo, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Quick and straightforward, it's a 1 on 1 interview. The hiring manager greeted me kindly and took me to a private room to talk. He was really nice and got the job the next day.

Concession Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cinemark.

Interview

Submit application online to specific theater (call the theater and ask for their theater number). Bring resumé to in-person interview with general manager or assistant manager in the lobby of the theater. Background check. Hired.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a guest who's complaining about the temperature of the theater?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cinemark (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process was very fast I applied in person and got scheduled for an interview the next week. Very easy and fast interview, I got hired the same day, and started training the following week

Concessions/Usher Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cinemark (San Mateo, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Spoke with the hiring manager. Spoke with general manager. Answered series of basic interview questions. Job offered/not offered at the end. If accepted, return a day or two later for paperwork.

Interview Questions

• Why did you decided to work with Cinemark?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cinemark (Beaverton, OR).

Interview

Simple questions and the easiest interview I've been too. I got hired on the spot. Ended up not even liking the job, only worked there for about a month and worked at macys afer that.

Anonymous Employee in Union City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cinemark (Union City, CA).

Interview

The interview process was really relaxed. Dress code was informal (pants and a polo). They asked the typical questions, and even hired me on the spot. Pretty easy interview, just do a little bit of preparing before hand. Managers were really easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Favorite movies?
      Previous job experience?
      How did you handle a tough situation?
      Why you would be a good fit?
      Answer Question

Concessions Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cinemark.

Interview

It was pretty lengthy for a minimum wage job but fairly straight forward. I went in for two separate days and talked to multiple managers and then the general manager. Overall, they asked mostly about work ethic, personal interests, personality and former work experiences. They are always looking for new hard working employees who are willing to work weekends and holidays during the summer and winter.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the reasons that you want to work at Cinemark?   Answer Question

Concession Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cinemark (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Downloaded a PDF application from their website and emailed it to the location's designated email. Was called in for an interview the next day and was interviewed three days later.

Concession Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cinemark (Newark, DE) in November 2015.

Interview

On the day of your interview, you got to the box office and wait for a manager, then he/she asks for your documents that they ask you to bring before the interview and then she asks you questions.

Concession Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Cinemark (Elk Grove, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

I printed out and turned in the application along with my work permit and resume.l When they started hiring in october the general manager called me in. It was a short interviw that lasted about 10 minutes. By then end of week she called me back and said I got the job. I'm so excited because this is my first job. They're really just looking for kids with tons of hours which is cool bc I'm homeschooled.