Cinnabon Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cinnabon Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Ontario, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Easy interview very basic questions nothing too hard also not one on one but with a group open availability is the best thing to say in the interview almost garuntees to get the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cinnabon

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Livingston, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with the Manager and the supervisor working that day. It was really long and time consuming and they made it seem like working there would be much different. The manager came and asked me questions. Then the supervisor came and asked me questions. Then the manager came back and asked me questions. Then the supervisor again, the the manager.

Interview Questions

• Why cinnabon?
      Would I do anything for Cinnabon?
      What do I like to do?
      What's my favorite thing at Cinnabon?
      How do you greet someone?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Aberdeen, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Aberdeen, MD) in June 2010.

Interview

Met with interviewer once, and we talked about the work environment and the day-to-day duties of the position. After the 1:1 interview, I had to attend presentations about the company, and take tests related to a lot of the information regarding the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cinnabon in May 2010.

Interview

One of my friends had put a good word in with the manager and the owner. She actually set up the day that I would be meeting with the manager because she knew when they would be slow. The interview process consisted of me filling out an application and then sitting down with the manager and talking about when I would be available to work. I was hired on the spot and started the next day.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in August 2009.

Interview

I dropped off my resume in person. A couple weeks later I got a call back from the manager for an interview. As soon as the interview started the manager told me about the position and what my responsibilities would be. i had to read a pamphlet about the comany. I was told I was hired at the end of the interview. I wasn't asked many questions.