Cinnabon Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Cinnabon Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Cinnabon

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Norridge, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Norridge, IL) in September 2019.

Interview

Interviewers were nice, and gave me straightforward answers to any questions I had. It was very easy to get the job, and it requires an e-food handlers card. They are willing to train you if you know nothing about the workplace or work in general.

Interview Questions

• How many hours would you like to work?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cinnabon

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Cinnabon.

Interview

Easy asked to tell about a situation I had to deal with with a customer asked my availability and when I was able to work was very fast got the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Really quick easy interview. Lasted 5 minutes. They asked me to introduce myself, and describe a situation where I overcome an obstacle. After that, they asked me about my schedule, and I got a call the same night, and they offered me a job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cinnabon (San Jose, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process was quick and easy. Manager was friendly and answered all the questions I had. The interview lasted around 10 minutes and I felt confident going out, did not get the job since I lacked experience and could not open.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cinnabon in January 2017.

Interview

Fill in the form and they will schedule interview time. Just asked availability. At that time they needed more people. As far as looking neaty, you will be hired.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cinnabon.

Interview

it was an okay interview. nothing extraordinary. simple questions about yourself and how you would handle situations and precious work experience. it was simple and straight forward. easy interview. it was enjoyable.

Anonymous Employee in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Exton, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was very easy. Simple questions that every employer asks. The basic what would you do in ______ situation. They also ask for you to tell them about yourself. Just be prepared to answer the dreaded if you could change one thing about your work ethic what would you change question.

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Durham, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

Brief skype interview, asked a few questions about my background and experience. Very easy going and laid-back process. Got a callback later on in the week that I had got the job and when my training would start. Very easy process took less than a two weeks.