Cinnabon Cashier/Cinnamon Roll Maker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cinnabon Cashier/Cinnamon Roll Maker Interview Questions

Interviews at Cinnabon

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Seattle, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

Responded to a posting for a seasonal position and received a reply less than a day later. Review scheduled for two days later. After the interview I recieved a reply just a little over a day later saying they'd filled the position. Overall it was a very positive experience. The manager here is very friendly about the whole thing and just in general he seemed like a nice guy. I came in with interview jitters, but after we started talking I calmed down quite a bit.

The questions were pretty typical. What are your five strengths and five weaknesses (actually, he asked five things I wished I could change about myself, not my weaknesses). Since I didn't have any professional baking experience on my resume, he asked if I baked at home.

I'd say about half of the questions were hypothetical situations, though. How would you deal with an angry customer, what if the ingredients didn't have an expiration date, what if they'd gone passed an expiration date, that sort of thing. Definitely practice answering questions like these before you go.

Interview Questions

• A kid comes up to the counter and empties his pockets, placing a bunch of change on the counter for a Cinnabon. He winds up about fifty cents short. What do you do? (The kid is just barely tall enough to see over the counter)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Cinnabon

Cashier/Cinnamon Roll Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vaughan, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Vaughan, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Manager handed me application form and employee handout and told me to fill it out. Once I did I began training. Nothing major, just filling out employee information etc. I filled it out on the spot and it took me around 15-20 minutes to complete. Really easy and simple, plus manager was very friendly and explained some stuff that I did not understand.

Cashier/Cinnamon Roll Maker Interview

Interview

Handed in resume in person, told them my availability and was emailed about an interview the following day. When I went for the interview, it was not really an interview- I was just asked about my experience and then started the job offer paperwork.

Cashier/Cinnamon Roll Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

Handed in resume in person, told them my availability and was emailed about an interview the following day. When I went for the interview, it was not really an interview- I was just asked about my experience and then I did the job offer paperwork.

Cashier/Cinnamon Roll Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cinnabon (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in August 2009.

Interview

Single in person interview made on store location. Asked about experience, why I wanted to work at Cinnabon, my availability, most standard food service industry questions. Interview was conducted by shift manager, training day was paid and lasted 4 hours. Generally store was run in shifts of two people, three when training. Straightforward cashier.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to work at Cinnabon   1 Answer