Cintas Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied on line. Two weeks later I had a phone interview with HR. After the phone interview led to an in person interview. This Interview took 2 hours. I met with 4 Service Department managers. Three days later I met with the GM for an interview. This seems to be there standard interview process.

Interview Questions

• They had pages of personality, how would you handle situation(s) type questions. Meeting with GM less list of scripted questions had more general questions such as where do you see yourself in 5 to 10 years. What's most important to you in a job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maumelle, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Maumelle, AR) in November 2015.

Interview

Long process of 4 interview rounds. Lot of behavioral questions... Made it to the last one and then they cancel the position. They showed organization at the beginning but then very disappointed at the end.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Sparks, NV) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process followed a script of seven questions, all of which asked me to describe past situations that I had experienced in previous positions. There were no surprises here, and the interviewer was very friendly; the process was relaxed and professional. He answered all of my questions, and gave me his business card, just in case I needed more information about the position or the company.

Interview Questions

• Please give me an example of a time that you made a serious error, and tell me your resolution.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in April 2010.

Interview

The phone lasts around 40mins with one femail interview. Some specific questions like: How do your perious job experience related to this position? what you enjoy most in your previous job.etc.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas in February 2010.

Interview

Took FOREVER. They called almost one month after applying. Did a phone interview, followed by a 1:1 and then 3 more 1:1 interviews over the next couple of months. I got no feedback as to how I made it. They don't return calls very easily either. I received a call out of the blue two months later. Because I had been unable to find other work I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation you had with a co worker and how it was handled   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas in October 2009.

Interview

Initial contact was a phone interview. Then a 1:1 was scheduled. Interviewer was late for our scheduled meeting time (35 minutes). The interview felt more like an interrogation. Interviewer read off of a printout of questions. He seemed rushed and not at all interested in interviewing or completely inexperienced in interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when your boss asked you to do something one way, but you felt another way was better.   Answer Question