Cintas Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2017

2.7

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Very slow process. Took over five months. Initial contact was via phone. Then a phone interview followed by three face to face interviews; the last interview is with the general manager. Company isn't eager to fill a position, it seems like they would rather get by without the help instead of filling a position in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to deal with confrontation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

VERY VERY VERY Lengthy!!!!! I had 4 interviews and each interview was about 20 minutes. I felt it was a bit much especially when you didn't even tour the facility to get a feel of the environment.

Interview Questions

• A lot of behavioral questions....   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Everett, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview went great and was told I would hear backeither wy. Called for an update 3 weeks later and was told that they were still interviewig and would hear back. 2 monthslater get a message that its taking a long tie and to be patient! FYI.....If yo are takingthat longwith that many people applying, omething does not sound right!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Anaheim, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Did an phone interview, then asked to come in met with two managers. After that she said she would call in a couple days, never happened I even waited an extra week after I sent out a thank you letter still nothing back. I called the hr manager to ask for an update nothing back no email no call or nothing. I didn't get picked for the job ok it's fine but they could have been professional about it and just sent me something saying they chose someone else! I mean common courtesy and you guys are a company act professional.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult task you had in your previous job and how did u handle it   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (San Leandro, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Submitted my resume online and received a call rather quickly. After a phone interview, I was asked to come in for a face to face interview.

I felt it was a huge waste of time. The lady interviewing me kept texting and taking personal phone calls and asked standard textbook interview questions. Before I could finish my answer, she cut me off and went to her next question.

During the middle of the process, she asked me if I was interested in an Accounts Payable position. I told her I didn't have concrete knowledge and she said she was willing to train me if I really wanted to give it a shot.

In closing, she explained the perks of the job, including the parties and the football games they attend. She was rushing to finish my interview because there was a potluck starting in 10 minutes...

Not even 3 hours after the interview, I received an email saying I was not selected for the position. Wow!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Denver, CO) in October 2014.

Interview

2 week process that consisted of 3 interviews then I was asked to come in for half a day for a "ride along" which I was promised compensation for regardless if I was offered the job or not. The first interview was one on one and very professional. The 2nd interview consisted of two people interviewing which one seemed interested the other did not. The third interview was a phone interview. Overall I thought I had aced all three. The ride along was a mess and consisted of me first watching a phone agent doing her daily job. She was 15 minutes late and a very poor at trying to train.then I was thrown on phone calls for 2 hours which I handled great under the circumstances. Was totally expecting to get this job then was EMAILED a rejection notice and never compensated! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! I tried to contract my original interview contact to get feedback and after 4 attempts finally have up. Salary for position was in the $16-17 range.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you were taken away from a task and knew it would put you way behind. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas in October 2014.

Interview

It is a five step process. First step is a phone call. You next meet with the service manager of the department for which you are applying to. The last few step are talking with different managers and lastly the General Manager. I did the last four steps in one day (that is not normal). I see peoples passion at the location I was at and enjoyed my time working there.

Interview Questions

• Basic softball questions. What would you do if...How would you handle .... tell me a time ....   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cintas (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2014.

Interview

Very lengthy and detailed. 4 different managers came in with a thick packet of questions and scenarios. The GM interviews you if you make it past the first 4 managers. They all seemed friendly and non intimidating. Each interview lasted about 20 mins each.

Interview Questions

• A lot of "tell me a time of how you handled....(example)   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas in February 2014.

Interview

Took about two weeks. You go through a series of interviews with all managers, then you get a call from the General manager if they extend you an offer or not.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They tell you your salary is the Max, but Youll find out others make more.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Takes forever so many interviews to get through the process