Cintas FS Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas FS Sales Representative Interview Questions

3.4

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

FS Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas in July 2016.

Interview

Process what long and thorough. Had a 30 minute phone screen with Cintas recruiter. Met with sales manager for an hour. Standard interview questions. Rode with sales rep and met sales director in same day. Was then flown to corporate to meet with the VP of sales. Questions were about sales and how you would sell the product. They are looking for hardworking individuals who are not scared to cold call 15 new prospects daily.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you were self with negative news from a customer and what you did to fix it.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time where you had multiple tasks at hand and how you accomplished those tasks   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

FS Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Multiple interviews with multiple sales managers, director, and the VP of sales for the region. Questions were behavioral types where you provide a specific example of how you handled situations.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather be a winner on a losing team or a loser on a winning team?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to get an additional $2,000 salary bump.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Cintas (Kennesaw, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

still in the process, at this time. First had a call with the sales manager. Then a face to face interview, which lasted about an hour. Next was attending a sales team meeting, sitting with a rep during phone prospecting, and finish the day doing a field ride with a rep.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't win the business, what went wrong, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

FS Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Be prepared for lengthy interview process consisting of a basic phone interview with the sales manager, a face-to-face interview with sales manager, field ride along, director of sales, and finally VP of sales. Due to my busy schedule it took over 3 months to complete the interview process and get an offer. If you are getting passed onto the next step its obviously a good sign...be prepared to close and ask for the job the closer it gets to the end of the interview process. I personally closed 4 times when I interviewed with the VP of sales. After you get approved to be hired there is a casual meet and greet with the GM of the location and Sales Manager.

Interview Questions

• Each interview has a packet of roughly 8-10 questions that are required for the interviewer to fill out. Interviews questions are pretty simple that are primarily based around "give me an example of a time when..." About half of the questions are related to sales situations and the other half are general work situations. Can relate the questions to work, volunteer, school, or any situation that you believe relevant.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary is the only negotiable part. Just have a number in mind going into the Meet and Greet with the GM and Sales Manager and justify why you believe you deserve the salary. Requested salary was met the next day when position at the location was offered.

FS Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Interview process is long and difficult. Expected to travel to Cinci to interview with VP in final stage. It was a test to gauge interest level and level of "get it done at any cost." They look for the interviewee to follow their sales process - build rapport, trial close, uncover reasons for hiring, trial close, trial close...Be prepared to answer questions on how well you can handle objections, get to the decision maker, and your stamina in pounding the pavement.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Austin, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

you will have 5 interviews minimum. HR. Sales Manager, Sales Director, Sales VP, plus a field ride. Make sure you dress to impress because it is a uniform company and image is very important. Focus on how you can help bring results.

Interview Questions

• just show confidence and dress to impress   1 Answer

Negotiation

didn't have one but should negotiate base salary if you have a leg to stand on.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2009.

Interview

4 interview process. Majority of the questions are about behavior questions type. They want to know your level of prospecting clients, or what's your sales process are like. They want to know if you are comfortable doing cold calls on daily basis. They want to know if you can handle a high pressure environment job. Occasionally the interviewer may ask you to sell them something on the spot during the interview. They like to hire people that are "money hungry" and hunter mentality. They value candidates that dress well during interviews. Suite and ties are a must for this job on daily basis.

Interview Questions

• Nothing that are jump out of ordinary. They will throw a curve ball at you for a situational questions. You have to be ready and answer it in short and conscience. It shows your confidence and maturity.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Originally they offered $40k base however they moved up to $55k to locked me in and accept the job.