Cintas Facility Services Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Facility Services Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Cintas

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Hammond, IN) in November 2019.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me through Linked and we scheduled a time to chat. She blew me off the day we were supposed to talk. The next day she sent me a message to apologize and reschedule. I offered a time that would work and she did not respond or confirm. The next day no call. I've been in sales and am damn good at it and know it takes some followup so sent a followup message and called. Still no response.
I wouldn't be as upset but they reached out to me. I spent hours researching the company and position for them to blow me off. Completely disrespectful. I guess this is an indication as to how this office is run.

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Jackson, MS) in January 2019.

Interview

Long drawn out over a month only to tell me my inside sales was not sufficient for outside sales position. Could have been done from beginning An overall bad experience leaving just an awful taste in my mouth. Will be a blessing to just be able to move on

Interview Questions

• Read off a piece of paper. Felt like i was at a junior high recital, ask about your past experience in certain sales situations. Why in God’s name would you set up a field rife with an applicant, only to revert back to the resume a month later and say we don’t like your outside sales experience? Very time consuming, very disrespectful to applicants   1 Answer

Facility Services Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

The worst interview process ever! I went on several interviews to only find out I didn’t get the offer. This process is brutal and not for anyone looking for a job right away. Must have a thorough bragbook!

Facility Services Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

This was a 7 step process. 2 Phone interviews with HR then an in person interview with the Hiring Manager. Then a ride along with a current employees. Then an in person interview with the Regional Sales Manager and then VP of Sales and then a final interview with another Regional Manager. All of that and was never selected. Great company though.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest accomplishment?   2 Answers
    • Tell me about a time when you didn’t get the sale   Answer Question

Facility Services Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

The interview process is not necessarily long, but there are many parts to their process. The process for me was about two weeks total. You start with an initial phone screening. If you make it past the phone screening, then you meet with the sales manager in your area. This interview is read from a paper, but the questions are all based on situational past experiences. It is important to ask for feedback at the end of the interview to cover any more concerns they might have about you. If that interview goes well, you will be asked to go on a ride along with one of their top performers. It is important to get involved during the ride along like asking to make some cold calls to show you can handle some of the requirements for the job. It is also important to ask the rep you are riding with many questions about the position to show that you are interested and so you get an idea of what you'll actually be doing if you get hired. If your ride along goes well, the next step is to meet with the director of sales. If you do not have B2B experience, you will be told no for the position. They want someone they know they can count on and who has proven results. After that you meet with the VP of Sales, HR Manager, etc.. Even if you make it to the last step, it does not mean the job is yours. Cintas is very selective of who they hire, as they are looking for people who want a career not just someone to stick around for a year. The job also has the potential to make six figures, so they aren't just going to hire anyone.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview process definitely takes some time. I believe it took me almost 3 months to get hired. During this process you will interview with several different managers and VP's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was incredibly long. There were 5 facets of my interview. Three in person, one ride along (all day), and one phone interview. Weeks would pass in between the interviews. The final interview was with two in management and I'll admit I didn't do my best, but the questions were very long winded and it just abruptly ended. They did pay for the day long ride along. All the management seemed great, they have a very strong group. I didn't get the offer, but I'm not sure if I would've taken it by the end of the process. It was so long, my excitement waned and that probably played a role in my final interview.

Interview Questions

• All questions based on your work experiences...I.e tell me about a time__   Answer Question

Facility Services Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas in June 2017.

Interview

Contacted by the local sales manager on LinkedIn and was asked if I was interested. I was confused because the position was advertised as a uniform sales representative but I was informed it was for a facility services sales representative position. After applying on their website I was contacted by human resources for a phone interview. It was mostly a walk me through your resume and some STAR format questions. A few days after the phone interview I was asked to schedule an in person interview with the sales manager. The interview was pretty casual and very helpful with a lot of questions and answers on both sides so I knew the expectations of the job. After that a ride along was to be scheduled but due to scheduling conflicts I interviewed with the regional director of sales first. I had to drive three hours to interview with the director of sales and would have had to fly to Cincinnati for a final interview before getting an offer. It was evident after the interview with the director of sales that it was not going to be a good fit for either of us. The process was fairly quick as I went from applying to interviewing with the director of sales in three weeks

Anonymous Employee in Douglass Hills, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Douglass Hills, KY).

Interview

A total of four interviews and ride along. Very lengthy process, seems they want to get the right people. I've passed two interviews and went on the ride along, waiting on the next interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions read of a piece of paper. Tell me about a time when.....   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (South Bend, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

Very grueling. First you have a phone interview with the recruiter. Then you have an in-person interview with the office Sales Manager. If that goes well you have an in the field training day with a top performing rep. Then you have an interview with the Director of Sales for the division. If that goes well you have your 5th and final interview with the VP of Sales. However I have a job and I had to drive all over for these interviews. Literally all in I spent 3 work vacation days and 9 hours driving too and from the locations of this interview. Just to not make it to the final with no feedback from the recruiter.