Cintas Facility Services Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Facility Services Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Douglass Hills, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Douglass Hills, KY).

Interview

A total of four interviews and ride along. Very lengthy process, seems they want to get the right people. I've passed two interviews and went on the ride along, waiting on the next interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions read of a piece of paper. Tell me about a time when.....   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Augustine, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cintas (Saint Augustine, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was for 30 minutes. The Corporate Recruiter was extremely nice and asked questions in regards to my past sale experiences. My next interview is with the Sales Manager. I was told the interviewing process is a lengthy process between 3-4 interviews.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (South Bend, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

Very grueling. First you have a phone interview with the recruiter. Then you have an in-person interview with the office Sales Manager. If that goes well you have an in the field training day with a top performing rep. Then you have an interview with the Director of Sales for the division. If that goes well you have your 5th and final interview with the VP of Sales. However I have a job and I had to drive all over for these interviews. Literally all in I spent 3 work vacation days and 9 hours driving too and from the locations of this interview. Just to not make it to the final with no feedback from the recruiter.

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Kennesaw, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

The process took a bit longer than expected, but is understandable. The company is in the business of partnering with their new hires so they want to insure that they are bringing on the right people at any cost.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you may have faced while in a meeting with a potential client?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vidalia, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Vidalia, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview. Typical questions. Waiting for call back for face to face interview. Only been 1 week since phone interview. Why do you want this job? Greatest achievement. How you achieved goals.

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (West Chester, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a Cintas recruiter who saw my resume online and asked me if I would be interested in the position. She was very nice and informative about the position. After our phone interview she scheduled an interview with what would be my direct manager. Also a great experience. The interview was very laid back and the manager was very nice and informative. From there a ride-along was scheduled with one of the top reps she was great to ride with for the day. Then another interview was scheduled with the manager for the other team they work side by side with. He was also great! He had recently been promoted to a director role but they wanted me to meet with him since his replacement had not yet been decided. From there I had an interview with the VP of sales who was wonderful. Then I waited almost a week before I heard anything. They scheduled another interview with the person who had taken over for the director. He was awesome as well and told me he wanted to hire me. So 5 actual interviews and a ride-along and I was offered the job. Overall a great experience (but yes a long process) and everyone I met just made me feel more confident about going to work for Cintas! What a great culture and great people!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had to negotiate a contract with a new account   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated a bridge to cover me until I start making commission because I am coming from a position that offers a much higher base. I also negotiated the car allowance to start day one since I would be returning my company car and purchasing a car

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Overall process was thorough; didn't make it all of the way through. Interviews tended to be on the brief side, managers were hard to read, not personable, not very friendly. Possibly done intentionally, although in all likeliness did not seem like a company I would want to work for. Interviewers had a sense of urgency, seeming to desire to breeze through the interview and get it over with. One went so far as to say "luckily we don't have to ask all of the questions, just a few" and the entire thing lasted 10-15 minutes. Very disheartening experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to handle a sudden shift of priorities in a professional situation   1 Answer

Facility Services Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Cintas in November 2015.

Interview

Phone screening, in person, field ride, second interview with hiring manager, director interview, interview with VP. The field ride is highly beneficial. If you don't enjoy the field ride and don't see yourself doing what they are doing, then the job is not for you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Bridgewater, NJ).

Interview

1. Phone screen, 2. Interview with Manager, 3. Interview with GM, 4. Field ride with senior representative, 5. Interview with regional manager, 6. Interview with upper management

Long and thorough process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Cintas?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

Total of 5 interviews. Recruiter, Hiring Manager (Sales Manager), GM, Sales Director and VP. There is a ride day (they pay you for) after the Sales Manager interview. First half of the ride day was "phone block" where they all sit in a room and dial for appointments. They try to make it fun and play games during breaks. It was pretty corny, and I could tell this is part of their process which they are very committed to. The people were very nice, but I know before they even started dialing this probably wouldn't be a great fit for me. I convinced myself to see it through the entire process and was trying to talk myself into a good company fit, but in the end I couldn't see myself doing it. I probably should have pulled out earlier instead of wasting my time going through the process. Cintas looks like a solid company with good growth plans. That being said, it's not a complicated sale and I didn't see a high level of sales acumen needed. Probably a great fit for someone with a few years of sales experience and not a seasoned sales veteran.