Cintas Human Resources Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Human Resources Manager Interview Questions

3.1

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gadsden, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Gadsden, AL) in October 2016.

Interview

Very long process with over five interviews however, it went fast within a two week period. Very professional managers that provide feedback. Great company culture with positive partners. Managers within the company will be upfront with you about the long interview process. Made it to the final interview however, was not offered the position. The GM Travis does a great job of making you feel comfortable and shows passion towards the outstanding company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cintas

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Started with a phone screening, then an interview with the HR manager. I was asked to come back for a second interview only to be called back and told they filled the position

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas (Wichita, KS).

Interview

Interviewed with several managers. The process was long. Phone calls to check on the status was not optional.
    The managers were nice and professioal. Did not get the position even though I was very qualified.

I was not offered.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Applied online and completed a phone screen that week. Had three interviews and then was offered the position shortly after including a tour. The interview process spanned a couple of weeks but Cintas always kept in contact between interviews. The questions were job related and required examples from previous experiences.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas in August 2016.

Interview

It's been over 6 weeks since my phone interview, then I had an actual interview and 2 weeks since my second. When I looked at the website today, the position is re-posted and I haven't been contacted. If I'm not the right fit, fine, but couldn't someone let me know after 2 interviews. The first one was 2 hours long and the second one was with the GM and lasted over an hour.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to overcome adversity, why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Phone screening first, followed by three on-site interviews. Behavioral questions used in interview process to get an idea of reactions and ethics. Professional interviewers, yet personable too. Interview process took about one month. Then background check began. Total time from phone screening to date of hire was about two months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you made an error and had to notify your superior. How did you tell them? How did they respond? What could you have done differently?   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Phone screen with direct manager followed up by in-person with a number of operations management personnel. Facility tour was included in the process. Never got to interview in-person with direct manager.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral based questions (i.e. Tell me about a time when.....).   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

They used prepared questions that were standard behavioral based questions. It was not difficult, and the interviewers were professional. We went through the interview, and we also talked about me as a person, my family, and things I could bring to the table.

Interview Questions

• Name one time that I disageed with my manager, and how did I overcome it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cintas (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied on their company website after finding a job posting using a search engine. I got a call from their senior human resources manager within 48 hours. I was scheduled for an interview. During my time with them I was interviewed by the Sr HRM, Sales Manager, GM, and HRD, all in the same day. All of them were very nice and cordial. The GM was a little more difficult. They all asked questions using handouts and all sessions were enjoyable, challenging and rewarding. All professional and efficient.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were corrected for a mistake you committed?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you where in a high intensity type of conflict with upper management, what was it regarding, how did you proceed, how was the outcome?   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Several interviews in the process; screening with the recruiter and then several more interviews that were about an hour long. Met with the General Manager, Human Resources Director and Vice President.

Interview Questions

• Describe when you had to take the blame for something even though it wasn't your fault.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little wiggle room on compensation and no other benefits were negotiable.