Cintas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 14, 2018

2.9

458 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accounts Receivable Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

I received a call from a lady in HR to set up a time to do a phone interview. She said she would call me the next day at 12:45. The next day I didn't hear from her so I called and left a voicemail around 1:15 asking if now was still a good time. I didn't get a call back until 3:15 pm, at which time I told her I was no longer available for the phone interview that day and we had to reschedule. She said she'd call me the next morning at 9:00. I didn't hear from her again so I called and left another v/m at 9:45 am. She called me back a few minutes later to finally do the phone interview. She asked a few basic questions and said someone would call me to schedule an in-person interview. I heard from someone a few days later and came in for an interview. The person interviewing me was 20 minutes late. Both of the ladies were kind when we actually did the interview, but their lack of punctuality was highly unprofessional.

Garment Hanger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Stockton, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I really felt comfortable i thought it went good had two interviews the same day its been 2 weeks and no call no email at lrast they could've emailed me a no.

Interview Questions

• Give an explaination of a time you had to go agaist the rules and why and the out come?   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Houston, TX).

Interview

Signed up for interview at university career fair, first interview was basic questions as well as finding out my salary expectations. Next round was at their office with STAR based questions. Thought I did well, but never heard back. Not even a "we wish you well" email.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Was contacted through LinkedIn by one of the district sales managers. We had a quick initial phone call, then an in person interview. The DSM was almost 15 minutes late to the interview, but the interview itself seemed to go well.
    Afterwards, I was told I would be contacted in the next few days regarding next steps. I never heard from them, and I even sent a follow up email to check in and never heard back. Very unprofessional.

Garment Hanger/Inspector Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas in November 2017.

Interview

You go online to censusjobs.com to apply. They normally call you back within 1 to 2 days and do a phone interview. If you pass phone interview they have you come in to do 1-3 interviews as well as try out position

Route Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Commerce, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Get a call a few days later. Set up a appointment for interview. The interview is simple. A lot of questions of why you want to work for them. I ask how long the hiring process will take. The recruiter said expect about 2 or 3 weeks. 4 different interviews is expected. Than a ride along. Than they will evaluate and see if your the right fit.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cintas in November 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 different managers. Both were very nice and gave a lot of information about the company. There were many standard interview questions about handling different situations. Overall, it was a good experience and seems like a very good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to make a difficult decision and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jessup, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Jessup, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with an recruiter/service manager at a military career fair. That interview consisted of more behaviorial questions based on situational approaches. This interview went well and the interviewer was very pleasant and receptive in learning about my background and experience. Received an invite for onsite interview with the General Manager. That interview also consisted of behavioral questions as well, but the GM seemed reluctant and oppose to my strong engineering/leadership background. I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with a difficult colleague or coworker   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Welcoming environment with very friendly people. They were looking for people who were self-motivated and who could be excited to work for their company. They are very passionate people, so show your passions as well.

Interview Questions

• Asked many "tell me about a time when you..." questions.   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

I talked to Cintas people in career fair of my college. They asked my contact information and let me choose a preferred time for an on-campus interview on the next day.