Cintas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

2.9

Uniform Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

I was applying for a job 700 miles away, and the whole time thought I was applying for facility services. First, a 3rd party recruiter posted the job, I applied and he called quickly after. He told me he was going to set me up with a phone interview with the area manager. Spoke with him and it all sounded great! I got great feedback and the manager wanted to set me up on a field ride in my town locally for the position in the town I was relocating to. It seemed strange to do the ride along in a different city and I was iffy about it since the local office wouldn't be able to see me in action. But I agreed, since they didn't offer to pay my plane ticket out there. The field ride went really well and I was told I got great feedback from the managers. They called me for next steps, which was an in person interview with the managers and regional manager. Since I was still living 700 miles away, I had to make some serious arrangements to get there and they still offered no assistance. I drove a full day to get there and spent $450 to fly back for this step, which being the second to last step I thought I had the job pretty secure. During this interview, I found out I was interviewing for the uniform division and not the FS division, which seemed a bit unprofessional. I got great feedback the whole time and was even told thoroughly about the final step of flying to Cincinnati for the final interview.....only to be called several days after I was initially told I would be notified that they decided to move forward with other candidates. I got no reason as to why but all I know is do not waste your time interviewing for this company if it isn't a local job. A complete waste of time, money, and energy.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from all of the other candidates interviewing?   Answer Question

Fire Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received an email within a couple of days to schedule a phone interview, the phone interview took 30/45 minutes, went over my employment history as well as the job description; asked the basic questions, was told the interview went very well. Was told my information would be sent over to the hiring manager to set up an interview with them. Went over all of the next steps in the hiring process, then never heard back. No response when I reached out via email or phone. This happened twice with two different Cintas recruiters. Very unimpressed, this company leads applicants on and then never follows up. Both times was told I would be the perfect candidate and was exactly what they were looking for with regard to this position. Very disappointed in this company.

Human Resource Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Interviewed and was told I would hear back in 1 week. Called and left a message a week after the date I was told I would hear and have yet to get a call back. Slightly unprofessional.

Loader/Unloader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Saint Charles, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

They did a over the phone interview and then 2 days later they called me in to do two in person interviews. So, they seemed to like me so he asked if I could come in and to do a trial shift the next day and i said ,yes.. I worked fro 2-10:30 unloading trucks.. lots an lots of work.. I killed it and i never slacked.. The guys i worked with said i did damn good! The supervisor told me he liked my energy and he would give it to HR. A week later they called me and said they offered it to someone else .. This company is full of crap.. Who works the living heck out of someone and then doesn't hire them..I have heard bad things about this company but now i know that this is a horrible company...Do not work for them,you have been warned

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio Viejo, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cintas (San Antonio Viejo, TX).

Interview

I had a total of three interviews so far, each an hour. During these interviews, I learned the position was for new business only and did not include any established accounts.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cintas (Appleton, WI) in April 2017.

Interview

I was called by an HR reprrsentative for a first interview. We met and did a typical first interview to see if I would fit in with their company. They explained the next steps which include two more interviews, a ride along, background check and final interview.

Interview Questions

• How did you resolve a difficult customer that was unhappy with your service or product?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Savannah, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone interview. It was very pleasant and lasted about half an hour. Two weeks later I received a call to set up an in person interview with the hiring manager. I met with him and he asked me several questions about my background, then did two role plays. He then folded his hands and asked if I had any questions. Well, 1 hour and 15 minutes went by and we finished the interview. I though I did very well and engaged my "client" and asked all the pertinent questions. He then said I would hear from him the following week for a "ride with" and then an interview with his boss and finally an interview with the VP of sales. I never heard from him again until I emailed a week later to ask what the timeline will be. Two days later I received a thanks but no thanks letter. I sent all the necessary correspondence and thank you emails throughout the process. Not quite sure what happened.

Interview Questions

• The role play was how to get the gate keeper to the decision maker. Then how to get the decision maker to talk to you after they said they are satisfied with their current vendor. Basic stuff.....   Answer Question

SSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Union City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Union City, NJ).

Interview

5 separate interviews for no apparent reason. Was a giant waste of time. They seem disorganized, no one knew what the other was doing. I don't think they had my intention of ever hiring me. I don't know why they put me through all that. However, the guy I did a ride along with was a great guy.

SSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maywood, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Maywood, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

Pretty simple interview process in star format. Only thing its like 5 or 6 interviews plus a ride along which is still an interview. Huge waste of my time if you go through all those interviews and not get hired or even told why you're not hired. I lost out on other offers going through their hiring process.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Straight forward, pretty simple questions, know about the company, be prepared for regular interview questions. Tell us about yourself, experience, passions, career goals, life goals, salary expectations, job expectations, job experience