Cintas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cintas Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

830 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Service Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

You have to apply online, then you get a call asking some very basic questions, then you get an in-person interview, then you have to come back for a second in-person interview. If they like you they want you to come in to ride along for a day with another SSR, then you get a final interview. If they want you they call you and offer you the job as long as you pass the drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• What is a time when you had to choose the hard right over the easy wrong?   Answer Question
    • What is a time that you had to handle a lot of information at one time?   Answer Question
    • What is a time when you were criticised by someone?   Answer Question
    • What is something you had to tell on yourself when you messed up?   Answer Question
    • What is a time that you noticed something that was unsafe?   Answer Question
    • What is a time you had to work with someone very different from yourself?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about something you did that showed you were willing to go above and beyond.   Answer Question

Service and Sales Representative (SAS) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ledgewood, NJ

Interview

An extremely long process that lasted over two months. (2 phone interviews, 3 live interviews and 1 field ride which was a full day) . Both of the managers I interviewed with very much enjoyed everything I had to say and saw me as a great fit for the position. Suddenly after interviewing with the GM of the office, I was declined for the job. Personal discrimination could have been the reason, no other reason not to be hired.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to calm down an upset customer.   Answer Question

Service Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The process is smooth. Starting with a phone interview with an HR employee, next to a management in person interview, which if they think you're qualified will give you a chance to have a ride-along (very informative for what this position and the company is). Ending with another in person interview with an upper management executive.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cintas (Kansas City, KS).

Interview

Interviewed with 2 different employees the same day. Had the first interview then a tour of the facility and then had the second interview. All of the questions were situational based trying to see what your thinking process and action process was.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you were in a group and what you did with a group member who wasn't contributing?   Answer Question

Sales Or Management Training Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Right off the bat pretty much got shut down. Wasn't very thorough with the interview. Very unprofessional. Felt very pushy and seemed like they already knew I wasn't getting the job before I even stepped through the doors even though they are constantly emailing me about job openings.

Service Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

I went through 5 interviews. 2 of the interviews were with service managers. 1 with the branch manager then one with the HR manager then the last one with the GM. Series of scenario questions but the questions were easy to answer when you have great management experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been in a situation where you had to motivate a low performing employee to perform better? If so how did you motivate that person to improve?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

Normal questions one would expect. Remember to stay positive about previous employers and take answers out of the work context when possible. They asked what I liked least about my last boss. I told them he left his blinker on all the time when we went to lunch together.

Uniform Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

I was applying for a job 700 miles away, and the whole time thought I was applying for facility services. First, a 3rd party recruiter posted the job, I applied and he called quickly after. He told me he was going to set me up with a phone interview with the area manager. Spoke with him and it all sounded great! I got great feedback and the manager wanted to set me up on a field ride in my town locally for the position in the town I was relocating to. It seemed strange to do the ride along in a different city and I was iffy about it since the local office wouldn't be able to see me in action. But I agreed, since they didn't offer to pay my plane ticket out there. The field ride went really well and I was told I got great feedback from the managers. They called me for next steps, which was an in person interview with the managers and regional manager. Since I was still living 700 miles away, I had to make some serious arrangements to get there and they still offered no assistance. I drove a full day to get there and spent $450 to fly back for this step, which being the second to last step I thought I had the job pretty secure. During this interview, I found out I was interviewing for the uniform division and not the FS division, which seemed a bit unprofessional. I got great feedback the whole time and was even told thoroughly about the final step of flying to Cincinnati for the final interview.....only to be called several days after I was initially told I would be notified that they decided to move forward with other candidates. I got no reason as to why but all I know is do not waste your time interviewing for this company if it isn't a local job. A complete waste of time, money, and energy.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from all of the other candidates interviewing?   1 Answer

Service Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Cintas.

Interview

Total of 6 interviews and a ride along. Very extensive interview process spread out about over a month. Everyone is really nice, they take down notes during interviews as you are answering questions. A lot of tell me about a time type of questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with an irate customer. How did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you hired someone who ended up not being a good fit. Why did this happen and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Managemet Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Landover, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cintas (Landover, MD).

Interview

Met a recruiter at a job fair and had an initial 15-30 minute phone interview. After, I was asked to come to the office. I spent 3 hours speaking with the soon-to-be graduated trainees, all the way up to the general manager. They were all very nice, but it was exhausting and they asked very similar questions.
    My greatest negative was that they GHOSTED me after the interview. I understand if I didn't get asked for a 2nd interview, but at least have some respect!

Interview Questions

• (After each meeting) What was the name of the person you last spoke to?   1 Answer