Cintas Route Driver - SSR Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Route Driver - SSR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilroy, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cintas (Gilroy, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I met with the HR person at a local job fair and they invited me to apply online and then call her personaly to let her know when I had done so. About a week later she called me to schedule a phone interview with herself. At the end of the phone interview I was invited to an in-person interview with a manager. When I found out that the position was commision only, I called back to cancel. The Lead Branch manager called me to convince me to come in for the interview saying it wasn't as bad as it sounds. I agreed to give it a shot and went in for the interview a few days later. It was pretty standard, answering questions from a list. At the end I was scheduled a ride-along with one of the route drivers for the next week. The ride along was informative. When I returned to the office from the ride-along, there was two branch managers who wanted to interview me at once. So after my 10 hour day, I was asked to wait in the lobby for a half hour then do another interview. The next interview was more of the same, just standardized questions from a list. But from two people at once. After all of that I wwas scheduled for a final(?) interview with the Lead Branch Manager. I haven't gone yet but I think the overall feel of what's going on here is getting across.

Throughout the entire proccess I've gotten the impression that they are trying to impress me and sell me the job. Then during my most recent interview I found out that there isn't even a position available. they just want to hire some back-up drivers to cover sick-days and vacation.

Interview Questions

• There were no tough questions, just stuff like, "Describe a time when you persuaded someone to buy something they didn't want. What was your strategy and what was the outcome?   2 Answers